💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Damon Albarn: “Taylor Swift doesn’t write her own songs"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Karlillosz
20 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

yeah, the media was pushing this exact narrative, that she can't write songs and that she just slaps her name on with the rest of the writers, so to prove them wrong she self wrote every song on the standard edition. The only song with a co-writer is If This Was a Movie on the deluxe version with Martin Johnson. Anyway the album was Taylor's first to sell over one million copies in it's first week in the US alone:sis:

wow thats Crazy 

She did that

really impressed by Taylor Swift. 

I have to admit ive seen her everywhere in the past but somehow

ive never notice her like i do with Gaga

and Im shocked because I do value everything Gaga brings by her own sweat and work yet I seem to bearly know that about other artists

thanks for sharing some insights

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
5 minutes ago, Karlillosz said:

wow thats Crazy 

She did that

really impressed by Taylor Swift. 

I have to admit ive seen her everywhere in the past but somehow

ive never notice her like i do with Gaga

and Im shocked because I do value everything Gaga brings by her own sweat and work yet I seem to bearly know that about other artists

thanks for sharing some insights

do you think good to make albums based on what the reaction is? that's why i don't like her personally.

Mad Architect of Light

Future Lovers
7 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

The comic/Marvel fandom isn't any better! :ohwell:

I don’t disagree! I’m not in the Marvel fandom, I just enjoy the movies. I don’t like the Marvel fanboys. 

CooterFritter
2 hours ago, enissa11 said:

let's touch some grass and get some fresh air all together :heart:

Hell no I don’t hang with swifties. 

17 minutes ago, CooterFritter said:

Hell no I don’t hang with swifties. 

As if anyone wanted to hang out with someone like you... :bye:

CooterFritter
28 minutes ago, Corous said:

As if anyone wanted to hang out with someone like you... :bye:

It was a joke, Genius.

ChavaWM
17 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Except she does :rip: Speak Now was written entirely by her alone. The team behind Folklore and Evermore were literally like 3 people. Gorillaz themselves don't shy away from collaborations and co writing so I'm not sure where he was going with it.

Like I said, he didn't say anything bad. All she had to say was "I do write my own music actually" or not respond at all. But she always makes everything into a really big deal

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Like I said, he didn't say anything bad. All she had to say was "I do write my own music actually" or not respond at all. But she always makeseverything into a really big deal.

When someone diminished of what you can do, and blatantly saying this:

72377-D35-7-B44-47-E6-954-F-E2-CB62-D6-A

Which is misinformation. Yet still thinking he isn't said anything bad. And, on top of that, you are suggesting what Taylor should do. You are part of the problem. 

Which, FYI, exactly why Taylor added that "Je Suis Calme!" tidbits on ME! Music video, cos women often times thought to be "making things into a big deal" when reacting to something, which is super sexist stuff done by men. 

So yeah, you're definitely part of the problem. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Karlillosz
7 hours ago, enissa11 said:

do you think good to make albums based on what the reaction is? that's why i don't like her personally.

sorry 

whats your question? 😅

you do mot like TS? i dont listen to her music but Ive come to appreciate 

Andrea B
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Which is misinformation. Yet still thinking he isn't said anything bad. And, on top of that, you are suggesting what Taylor should do. You are part of the problem. 

Which, FYI, exactly why Taylor added that "Je Suis Calme!" tidbits on ME! Music video, cos women often times thought to be "making things into a big deal" when reacting to something, which is super sexist stuff done by men. 

they're just misogynist, we have a lot of them here, sadly. 

+ I can't believe they think that the flop guy didn't say anything bad but have a problem with what Taylor said, women can't never win:air:

VOLANTIS

How embarrassing for him 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Illuminati
6 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Like I said, he didn't say anything bad. All she had to say was "I do write my own music actually" or not respond at all. But she always makes everything into a really big deal

Likewise Damon could have shut up the third time the interviewer tried to correct him but here we are, he just had to make himself seem like a big deal

What a snobbish thing to say...besides, Taylor is the sole author of many of the songs in the early part of her career.

Obviously when she switched to Pop, knowing the way producers like Max Martin work, it is very likely that some demos were given to her when the song was already good and done, and that Taylor changed three words of the Lyrics and is listed as co-writer.

There is nothing to be scandalized, everyone does it (even Gaga does it, "Til it happens to you" is an example), but to say that Taylor Swift doesn't write her own songs seems absurd to me.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

ChavaWM
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh God, the reach. Have a good day.

Andrea B
11 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Oh God, the reach. Have a good day.

"People do love to watch women fall apart. But they love to watch women fall apart on film and in television. When women fall apart in real life and are vibrant and passionate, we're called crazy. We're called b*tches. We're told we're too much." -Lady Gaga 

Taylor is just passionate about her songwriting and art. :oprah: she's not "too much" like you said.

some people can’t stand passionate woman. 

Archived