Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Damon Albarn: “Taylor Swift doesn’t write her own songs"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I love how she never lets anything slide. She doesn’t just sit down and take it. She doesn’t “try to be the bigger person”. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM

He didn't really say anything bad. Just that she doesn't solely write her music alone.

Gorillaz > Taylor, any day of the week.

Naak Le Vaar

Ok but why is Jack Antinoff talking? I still remember how he made a snide remark about Gaga. He's acting all saintly defending Taylor, but he's guilty of the same behavior he's condemning. :triggered:

Lmao they blocked my signature

Andrea B
16 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Ok but why is Jack Antinoff talking? I still remember how he made a snide remark about Gaga. He's acting all saintly defending Taylor, but he's guilty of the same behavior he's condemning. :triggered:

that was in 2014:air: not even Gaga remembers that omg let it go

I bet he has a different opinion of Gaga now 

alsemanche

I'm not even a Taylor fan in any way but gurl... what is he even saying here :air: and that useless Billie comparison that makes no sense :poot: a mess

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Naak Le Vaar
34 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

Mmm no. He was a grown ass man then. Years from now people will point fingers at Albarn for bad mouthing Taylor, I don't see why Antinoff gets a pass. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

RudraCNG
42 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

He said that in 2014 because it was cool to bully her. Nowadays he wouldn't bc she's a respected artist. That speaks volumes about him.

Levine

Why people are still talking about her in those terms? Don't they know that she's waiting for exactly that to happen so she can tweet about it, make headlines, interviews and let her fans being hateful towards another person?

Do you live under a rock to NOT KNOW what happens when you say even a wrong letter about her? 

Illuminati
3 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

He didn't really say anything bad. Just that she doesn't solely write her music alone.

Gorillaz > Taylor, any day of the week.

Except she does :rip: Speak Now was written entirely by her alone. The team behind Folklore and Evermore were literally like 3 people. Gorillaz themselves don't shy away from collaborations and co writing so I'm not sure where he was going with it.

Pennywise

@PartySick I understand that we have to have haters here but can we ban them when they're acting blatantly delusional? :huntyga:

Spoiler

or at least just let me bully them :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

berlinforme
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Why people are still talking about her in those terms? Don't they know that she's waiting for exactly that to happen so she can tweet about it, make headlines, interviews and let her fans being hateful towards another person?

Do you live under a rock to NOT KNOW what happens when you say even a wrong letter about her? 

Was just about to say that - As an industry insider, doesn't he know what happens when you say something like that? :ladyhaha:

Patriziaa Reggiani

Jack Antonoff should be the last person to comment on someone artistry

I will not watch House of Gucci

PartySick
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

@PartySick I understand that we have to have haters here but can we ban them when they're acting blatantly delusional? :huntyga:

Hide contents

or at least just let me bully them :partysick:

I promise you I have zero investment in anything Taylor Swift related and would have never clicked on this thread or seen any post from it had I not been tagged here :partysick:

So you are responsible for your own surveillance :partysick:

🖤

Archived