💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Damon Albarn: “Taylor Swift doesn’t write her own songs"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Pennywise

I mean, I understand why people in this site are SO pressed about Taylor. I was like that once, and then I saw the light :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller
4 hours ago, likeitrough said:

I feel like this is the actual problem that he has with her music- it's pop music.

Billie's music is pop too

enissa11
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I love the DWUW era ones, they were so messy and fun :huntyga:

Also the one where she was like "here's a picture maybe the Madonna fans in your site count every single person in it" 

And also whenever she's like "for kindness, buy Dom perignon and Tudor watches and more!" 

Like... I don't think we get to judge other artists for saying stuff when Gaga is the queen of saying messy/nonsensical stuff :laughga:

i don't know, i always find a lot of sense in most of the stuff that she says, the things that some people here cringe about, sometimes kind of satiric or joking, but also kind of serious, kind of in the middle. This reaction is just... annoying and immature....

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I mean, I understand why people in this site are SO pressed about Taylor. I was like that once, and then I saw the light :huntyga:

i think you're still in the darkness

Mad Architect of Light

damon girl, i love you but there's no way to defend you this time :awkney: randomesst comment 

... and now i just sit in silence.

4 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Can this woman not react to anything negative or will it always be a calculated move? Because I just see her writing in her tweet as articulate. She’s being patronized by another man for his dishonesty

But Tay's whole career has been riding on one of her most potent tricks; celebrity romance and feuds, at this point I think she knew how to play us sheeps

The new President of Chile (a huge Swiftie skskksksksks) tweeted his support too

RAMROD

T-Swift win again. I could not believe it! :applause: :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Am I allowed to go back streaming Plastic Beach now 

Not really, but ahead  :dom:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick
10 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Am I allowed to go back streaming Plastic Beach now 

Always :legend:

🖤

Versace

Most of Taylor’s songs that are not entirely written by her are co-written by the producers that worked on the song’s production. If you know the industry at all, producers will sometimes pitch in with minor changes here and there that they feel will blend better with the production, the artist agrees to those changes and respectfully should give them writing credits for it. So Taylor could have written 99% of a song but the producer could have suggested a word change and would still get credited. So yes his views on co-writing are extremely off. It’s extremely difficult to have songs entirely written by you unless you self-produce or mainly do acoustic work. Music is a collaborative effort, let’s not make it seem shameful and yes there are artists who put no input beyond lending their vocals but Taylor is definitely not one of those. 

StressedOut

I don't see how it was "reduced to clickbait" when it was literally what he said TF ??? I love gorillaz though, glad he apologized haha

BBhomemaker

I don’t really see the problem with cowritting as long as the results is good and somehow personal + it makes me discover new artists as Diana Gordon and Bonnie Mckee.
Now you can have the best lyrics ever but if the melody and production doesn’t do justice to it well… it’s just a nice poem, kinda like Mariah, she write all her songs but the prod is what makes songs like The Roof stands out from With You

And the opposite can be said some good beat with sloppy lyrics is disappointing but doesn’t mean neither are enjoyable, it just depends on the target you try to touch with your music. Taylor audience are more into lyrics while idk maybe EDM fans are more sensible to the prod or melody

Archived