Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa Postpones Canadian Tour Dates

Teletubby

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Was waiting for this. Fortunately the new dates don’t happen to when I’m away for vacation so all good for me. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

and so it begins, again

as long as she doesn't cancel i guess? 

She still starts her tour on February 9 in Miami. She had to postpone these because in Ontario concerts are allowed to operate only at 50 per cent seated capacity.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

FentyGa

she’s hellbent on going this tour huh

i cant blame her, but i also feel like this era’s gonna continue until mid decade:ladyhaha:

HuffsAhoy

Sad her Canadian fans have to miss out until the summer because of these asinine restrictions still being a thing in 2022. Thank God my Charlotte concert will still power through!! 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

gumzy3000
19 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Sad her Canadian fans have to miss out because of these asinine restrictions still being a thing in 2022. Thank God my Charlotte concert will still power through!! 

We aren't missing out on anything, they are just being rescheduled because Canadians still take covid seriously? No wonder our cases per 1000 is one of the lowest compared to a lot of similar developed countries :wtf:

trolly troll troll

MadreMonster
27 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Sad her Canadian fans have to miss out because of these asinine restrictions still being a thing in 2022. Thank God my Charlotte concert will still power through!! 

She’s just rescheduling :firega:

TimisaMonster

Honestly trying to push any concerts right now is almost pointless...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived