💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

most influential: Gaga Vs. Lana 🔥

Dojo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

You are pitting the most influential artists of our generation tbh 

On a strictly musical, maybe Lana was more influential, if they are not tied. On what surrounds the music, definitely Gags.

Edit: also kinda there is a bias recency, people might forget how massive Gaga's strictly musical influence was back then in the US industry, but the trends she kickstarted died a long time ago meanwhile artists who have been at the top of the pop games in the last few years like Taylor or Billie are clearly influenced by Lana. So I guess that might feel it bigger, when, in fact, they are very similarly sized

i am not pitting them against each other but that apart, i really like your opinion as a whole. 

my next thread: more influential Gaga Vs. Britney is upon us. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, dojo said:

i am not pitting them against each other but that apart, i really like your opinion as a whole. 

my next thread: more influential Gaga Vs. Britney is upon us. 

Sorry! No one is asking for these silly threads from you. Just sh*t your mouth and let these girls shine in their own way.

workaholics shut up GIF

alsemanche
Just now, Chouchou said:

Sorry! No one is asking for these silly threads from you. Just sh*t your mouth and let these girls shine in their own way.

workaholics shut up GIF

And you're being unnecessarily rude and disrespectful because? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

9 minutes ago, Chouchou said:

workaholics shut up GIF

it was actually just a joke :cyanlights::air:

Nathaniel Arven

i think lana inspired people to make sad music and brrought vintage sh$t to the front. 

Archived