💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gwen Stefani's most underrated song

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I've always loved this song. When this album was out, I was so obssesed with this song, and I hope that it will be single. :giveup:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Nathaniel Arven

Rare is my fav from this record. 

Spoiler

i think this one is underrated too. And early winter..... 

Funny story about this song. I suck at understanding lyrics on songs. Half the time I misinterpret what is being said. So for the looonnnngest time I didn't realize that on the chorus she is singing "You're raaaaa-eeeeere". I thought she was just saying "ehhhhh-ehhhhh". I asked my friend "what is she saying there, anyway? Just 'ehhhh-ehhhhh'?". This was like months after it having been released, and the two of us having obsessed over the album together. She looked at me and was like "Are you serious dude????? She's saying 'rare' ...hence the song title!!". We laughed so hard and then it was forever another joke about my inability to understand lyrics lol.

But yeah, I do like this song a lot! I wouldn't consider it an underrated one because I have so many others on that list (imo/personally), but its not a bad one at all. I really like the music/tones on it.

Night Vision

Rare is a great song, but Getting Warmer is THAT bop and one of the most underrated songs of Gwen's career.

HausOfAntonio

I feel like Early Winter is very underrated. A beautiful pop ballad imo that deserved a lot better. 

skaxboy

“Early Winter” should have been the fourth single from TSE (Wind It Up, Sweet Escape, Yummy, Early Winter). It was paid dust as a final single with no promo. 

“Real Thing” is excellent. 

“Wonderful Life” is perfect. 

“Now That You Got It” remix w/Damian Marley

JLoveLamar
10 hours ago, Night Vision said:

Rare is a great song, but Getting Warmer is THAT bop and one of the most underrated songs of Gwen's career.

This, though. Real talk.

JLoveLamar
9 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I feel like Early Winter is very underrated. A beautiful pop ballad imo that deserved a lot better. 

I'd say this is probably her most underrated song. She looks phenomenal in the video, but if they had a video more fitting for the song and not just her posing, I think it would've been better. Early Winter is probably my favorite Gwen Stefani solo song.

Archived