Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's forgotten music video

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

Gaga surprised us with a Piano version of the title track 'Joanne'. In my opinion it's one of Gaga's most beautiful music videos, she looks absolutely angelic in the video and her vocals are just adding to the aesthetic. Most monsters probably forgot about this video already, but I still watch it when I'm feeling down. We are nearing this video's fourth (WHAT) anniversary! :saladga:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

I love the part when Gaga runs on the bridge. This MV is from heaven to me. I love this version more than the album version.

sarahb

I can't forget it if I never knew she released it in the first place Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

(Nah I knew it existed but I didn't know she released it for an embarrassingly long time :toofunny:)

HausOfAntonio

Its cute, she looks beautiful, but its not memorable to me. Its a bit too sentimental/melodramatic for my taste :shrug:

8 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Its cute, she looks beautiful, but its not memorable to me. Its a bit too sentimental/melodramatic for my taste :shrug:

and It brought Gaga an Oscar(edited: Grammy) thoughReaction GIF

If Gaga had replaced the album version by this version, maybe it would have been more viral. But it still got a Grammy thoughFreddie Mercury Flirting GIF

VasilisVas

I absolutely adore the original version of Joanne on the album. It’s such a cute and heartwarming song. The piano version, on the other hand, is dreadfully boring and hard to listen to from start to finish. Feels like it’s dragging on forever. Indifferent about the video, but I’m sure it has a special place in Gaga’s heart, and that’s all that matters. 

Joshie S

She surprised released this on the exact day I was leaving my home town after 24 years off to start a new adventure.:kara:

The day it was released I was driving from one side of Australia to another... she was literally singing to me "GIRL, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOIN'?":enigma:

I think this song and video is so special and such a beautiful part of her career. I'm so proud.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

RodeckDanny

Wow you're so right. The music video is absolutely perfect. I love this version so much. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived