💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Evan Rachel Wood claims Marilyn Manson ‘essentially raped’ her on-camera

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Here's how consent works for anyone that isn't sure:

Freely given. Consenting is a choice you make without pressure, manipulation, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Reversible. Anyone can change their mind about what they feel like doing, anytime. Even if you’ve done it before, and even if you’re both naked in bed.

Informed. You can only consent to something if you have the full story. For example, if someone says they’ll use a condom and then they don’t, there isn’t full consent.

Enthusiastic. When it comes to sex, you should only do stuff you WANT to do, not things that you feel you’re expected to do.

Specific. Saying yes to one thing (like going to the bedroom to make out) doesn’t mean you’ve said yes to others (like having sex).

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/relationships/sexual-consent

Regardless of how their relationship was and what kind of kinks she may have been into, she didn't consent to this act, so it's rape. Married people can be raped by their spouse. If you do not agree to the sexual act, it is rape. It does not matter what you agreed to before. This is black and white and not grey. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine going through that and then have him make it the thumbnail of the video on youtube.

Kindness rules all.

Roseblud Kisses
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

it was always like this, even before 90s, they thought that with fame, money they have a power and can do whatever they want without consequences. in the past people were more scared to talk and no one cared what rich people do. now Hugh Hefner (Playboy founder) is accused of being predator and years ago no one would care what he does because he was rich.

I disagree. I think before the 90s it was more of a general culture of womanizing and chauvinism and rockstar-groupie interactions, whereas when the 90s came round it became almost like human trafficking and the cover ups more insidious, and many of them are still in power and successful TODAY.

The paradoxical thing is that by the 1990s almost everyone was becoming familiar with the crimes of priests within the Christian church dating back to the 60s, 70s and 80s, as it was constantly being broadcast on the news, so for the showbiz industry titans to commit such acts in the same timespan, is so brazen.

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Suspiria said:

She's not saying she didn't agree to a sex scene. But a simulated sex scene is very different than actually being p*netrated on camera, which is what she's saying she didn't agree to.

What I’m saying is in the documentary, she states it was his idea to do it all, which is a lie, because she was the one who created a whole plot for the video including that scene. She brought up the idea for the simulated sex scene, but now she didn’t and it was always him? It’s very suspicious, not to mention the amount of evidence stacking up against her accusations proving them false especially from the EMDM era

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Kalinda said:

What the ****?! She explicitly says she agreed to do a simulated sex scene but was "barely conscious" to object because she was "fed absinthe":

In Phoenix Rising, a new documentary about her life and career which premiered at the 2022 Sundance film festival, Wood said that during a previously discussed “simulated sex scene”, Manson “started penetrating me for real” once the cameras were rolling.

“I had never agreed to that,” she said.

She said she was fed absinthe on the set of the video, in which she plays a character styled as Lolita, and was barely conscious to object to Manson’s alleged actions.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/jan/24/evan-rachel-wood-accuses-marilyn-manson-of-raping-her-on-music-video-set

What she's describing is rape, and your first instinct is to attack her? 

She “explicitly stated” 50 different things about the shooting of the video but her story was always the same even after 2011, only changed until recently. She says her abuse happened until 2011 but she actively supported Manson for years after.

The entire story is something that came by even when it first came out which Evan LITERALLY JOKED ABOUT multiple times 

she knew about the scene, she was not “barely conscious”, there’s so much going against her claims it’s ridiculous 

https://www.mtv.com/news/1559650/marilyn-mansons-sex-scene-stellar-acting-or-the-real-deal/

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

What is wrong with you?

I do my research? 

Many MANY people who have believed Evan, even her close friends in the little group she’s in, believed her and some have turned against her accusations. Many of Mansons former workers during the EMDM era, publicists, band members, etc have come out in support.

Tim Skold, the one person who was with him the most the era and left bc of their differences would’ve been the prime person to use this as ammo to go against Manson but they reconciled over this and are working again.

Many people have done research and are realizing how harmful false accusations are. Look at the Amber heard situation. And guess what, Manson and Johnny are best friends, Amber and Evan are best friends.

coincidence? 

Stephen
7 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Are you really that naïve to think she wasn't pressured, coerced, manipulated, threatened or feared for her life if she didn't say only positive things about him and her experience? Or are you being willfully ignorant? 

Stephen
11 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Not willfully ignorant, I’m just looking at the facts. “Feared for her life” bruh 

Gross

Chlorine Sevigny
23 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She “explicitly stated” 50 different things about the shooting of the video but her story was always the same even after 2011, only changed until recently. She says her abuse happened until 2011 but she actively supported Manson for years after.

The entire story is something that came by even when it first came out which Evan LITERALLY JOKED ABOUT multiple times 

she knew about the scene, she was not “barely conscious”, there’s so much going against her claims it’s ridiculous 

https://www.mtv.com/news/1559650/marilyn-mansons-sex-scene-stellar-acting-or-the-real-deal/

What does the mtv article prove? 

Pussy Like Pepsi
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I do my research? 

Many MANY people who have believed Evan, even her close friends in the little group she’s in, believed her and some have turned against her accusations. Many of Mansons former workers during the EMDM era, publicists, band members, etc have come out in support.

Tim Skold, the one person who was with him the most the era and left bc of their differences would’ve been the prime person to use this as ammo to go against Manson but they reconciled over this and are working again.

Many people have done research and are realizing how harmful false accusations are. Look at the Amber heard situation. And guess what, Manson and Johnny are best friends, Amber and Evan are best friends.

coincidence? 

Yeah, she's full of ****.

For those who want to know more, I recommend just looking through all the videos related to Evan Rachel Wood and Manson on this channel, it's very informative and in depth with first hand accounts of people who know them. And she's basically just full of ****.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxriNBFZQPTsj9vBOSnhkA/videos

Kalinda
27 minutes ago, *** Like Pepsi said:

Yeah, she's full of ****.

For those who want to know more, I recommend just looking through all the videos related to Evan Rachel Wood and Manson on this channel, it's very informative and in depth with first hand accounts of people who know them. And she's basically just full of ****.

Ah yes, a person whose channel is entirely dedicated to going after the MeToo "hit job" movement and apparently also "woke scandals" at schools and against Covid restrictions and mandates. No agenda there, no sir. She not only defends Manson, but also Ryan Adams and Andrew Cuomo?! Are you serious? Adams had explicit video chats with a minor, that's proven. And Cuomo is a creep who resigned as New York governor because of multiple sexual harassment scandals which the Attorney General of New York investigated and found credible. The person making these videos seems to want to defend high-profile men who are accused of sexual harassment and assault, no matter how many women come forward or what the evidence is, and it says nothing good about you that you're sharing her channel.

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm not even going to stir the pot and start something with those defending Manson. This whole thing is so triggering for me and it's hard to read more about it. I was a huge Manson fan growing up but, ironically, also have followed Evan's career since "Thirteen".

WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THE VICTIMS. Why? Because abusers are manipulative and can literally brainwash you to the point where you don't even realize you were abused or raped until YEARS later. Some people have pointed to the fact that Evan "supported" him years after her claims. If this is true, it's not unlikely that his hold on her continued to last after the fact. You can believe it was your fault that what happened to you. You can believe that you did give consent. 

I also can't believe how strongly those defending Manson feel about this. It's almost anger, and it feels disrespectful.

The last thing I'm going to say is just look at his art. Again, I've been a huge Manson fan since I was 13. But so many of his songs mention killing people, yourself, rape, etc. The imagery in his videos is always dark, violent, creepy, and macabre. 

You're telling me you have no question that the man that made all that music and those videos has no chance of being an abuser or rapist? Ok.

Kalinda
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm not even going to stir the pot and start something with those defending Manson. This whole thing is so triggering for me and it's hard to read more about it. I was a huge Manson fan growing up but, ironically, also have followed Evan's career since "Thirteen".

WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THE VICTIMS. Why? Because abusers are manipulative and can literally brainwash you to the point where you don't even realize you were abused or raped until YEARS later. Some people have pointed to the fact that Evan "supported" him years after her claims. If this is true, it's not unlikely that his hold on her continued to last after the fact. You can believe it was your fault that what happened to you. You can believe that you did give consent. 

I also can't believe how strongly those defending Manson feel about this. It's almost anger, and it feels disrespectful.

The last thing I'm going to say is just look at his art. Again, I've been a huge Manson fan since I was 13. But so many of his songs mention killing people, yourself, rape, etc. The imagery in his videos is always dark, violent, creepy, and macabre. 

You're telling me you have no question that the man that made all that music and those videos has no chance of being an abuser or rapist? Ok.

And there are multiple women making horrific allegations, it's not just Evan:

Los Angeles Times article: Marilyn Manson’s accusers detail his alleged abuse. ‘He’s so much worse than his persona’

Pussy Like Pepsi
35 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

Ah yes, a person whose channel is entirely dedicated to going after the MeToo "hit job" movement and apparently also "woke scandals" at schools and against Covid restrictions and mandates. No agenda there, no sir. She not only defends Manson, but also Ryan Adams and Andrew Cuomo?! Are you serious? Adams had explicit video chats with a minor, that's proven. And Cuomo is a creep who resigned as New York governor because of multiple sexual harassment scandals which the Attorney General of New York investigated and found credible. The person making these videos seems to want to defend high-profile men who are accused of sexual harassment and assault, no matter how many women come forward or what the evidence is, and it says nothing good about you that you're sharing her channel.

I can tell by your comment that you have seen exactly zero of her videos (not that your views could ever be changed since they are religious in nature LOL), so your opinion is invalid.

Evan Rachel Wood is a mentally unstable narcissist like her friend Amber Heard. All of what she has said is bullshit and anyone who has looked into this story knows it's all bullshit. 

Kalinda
4 minutes ago, *** Like Pepsi said:

I can tell by your comment that you have seen exactly zero of her videos (not that your views could ever be changed since they are religious in nature LOL), so your opinion is invalid.

Evan Rachel Wood is a mentally unstable narcissist like her friend Amber Heard. All of what she has said is bullshit and anyone who has looked into this story knows it's all bullshit. 

Yeah, we're done here. This is gross and it saddens me that there are people on this forum who describe alleged rape and abuse victims as "mentally unstable narcissists." This is really upsetting to read so I'm leaving this thread. Have a nice day.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived