Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele show postponed because of disputes, not COVID

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
19 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Not the first Queen to cancel because the venue didn’t have “enough power”… :billie:

94-CD5828-95-B6-482-E-A9-B7-C103577-DAC3

by Ron Dicker.... :oprah: 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice most (if not all) damatic stories from insider come from UK publications such as DailyFail or The Sun

Classic British moment, they hate everyone who experience outlandish success

8 hours ago, Bolkins said:

https://www.showbiz411.com/2022/01/23/exclusive-adele-was-using-non-union-musicians-in-las-vegas-gig-opposite-of-pro-union-lady-gaga I knew it would only be a matter of time before Gaga would be hyped as the ever consummate professional Queen of Las Vegas. This backlash Adele is getting is next level, there has been a targeted push to stain her reputation at this point 

Very unfortunate for all the band and crew, hopefully they get compensated. 

bionic
21 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Not the first Queen to cancel because the venue didn’t have “enough power”… :billie:

94-CD5828-95-B6-482-E-A9-B7-C103577-DAC3

Has Nicki not heard of extinction cords?

buy bionic

I mean I'm not surprised she is getting all this backlash, she's been super hyped up with her return so any cancellation/something going wrong is gonna have a lot of disappointment because expectations have been so high. Like too high. I feel bad for her for all the pressure she must be feeling to live up to expectations

I am surprised they waited to cancel tho, that part makes it look so much worse and I feel bad for the fans. Imagine Gaga had cancelled the first date(s) of Enigma in that way :cryga:

• Teletubby changed the title to Adele show postponed because of disputes, not COVID
Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

another one

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

monstertoronto

I have no issue with Adele wanting to use her own equipment.  She’s the biggest star of the moment and there’s no reason why she wouldn’t expect to be able to use her bigger screen than the one that’s already there. The only thing that feels odd is the timing of the cancellation, as it seems you would have known about the shipping issues or whatever well before the day before. Even if they were holding out hope for some equipment to be delivered that very day and it didn’t arrive so therefore they cancelled, it doesn’t make sense because you would think they would want to rehearse with the equipment and take the time to set it up properly etc.  so the last minute cancellation makes no sense to me. 

Or maybe she just really meant it when she said she can't perform live anymore 

And now she just can't anymore even though she has signed a deal with her label 

Regina George

After reading everything she kinda comes of as a diva and I hope she will make up for this to her fans. 

alsemanche

The obsession with dragging her and posting every article that has a bit of rumors about this show is really getting weird :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Gaga Lazuli

She wants all that equipment to just stand in the middle of the stage and sing? Hmm. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

The obsession with dragging her and posting every article that has a bit of rumors about this show is really getting weird :awkney:

it seems there has een campaign to slag her off, especially from the UK since she returned. And it's also politically charged (odd since she is not a person who actively voice her politics) most conservative mid-englanders are now seems to indulge in hating her like they do towards Meghan Markle

StrawberryBlond

The twists and turns this story takes are getting more suspicious. I just don't understand how a set of this caliber can't be put together in time and that there were no replacement crew members to cover sick leave. Artists with more extensive sets have been able to set up on schedule. I've never heard of anyone who couldn't get a Vegas residency together in time. So it tells me that these rumours of disputes most be true to a degree. Adele seems very much like someone who likes things done exactly how she wants and if it's not perfect, she won't be prepared to compromise. She said herself that part of the reason why her albums take so long is because she won't finish until she feels she has the perfect song and she's frequently stopped singing live if she messes up the words and starts over from scratch instead of just picking up where she left off. So I could definitely believe that she could deem the set-up for the show not to her liking and that it needs to be changed, even if it means delaying the show's start. Whatever issues are being caused by Adele's cancellations of late, they need to addressed as she's done this too often now, tends to cancel the day before and tends to cancel at huge/exclusive/high cost events. This is going to cause a major dent in her earnings in future if more and more people start to believe that paying to see her just isn't worth the risk. I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few of those ticket holders were the same ones who bought tickets to her final dates at Wembley Stadium for her last tour that ended up being sensationally cancelled. After its happened so many times, you get jaded. I remember reading about a woman in Canada who's been trying and failing to see Adele live for years but every time she books tickets, whether it's in Canada, America or the UK, she always coincidentally cancels.

5 hours ago, Oregano said:

And it's also politically charged

How is it politically charged when she literally sounds like a conservative herself? Have you not read her interviews about taxes lmao

Archived