💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘Encanto’ Soundtrack Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Encanto soundtrack returns to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart for a second nonconsecutive week on top, as the set steps 3-1 on the list dated Jan. 29.
The companion set to the Disney animated film earned 104,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Jan. 20 (up 9%), according to MRC Data. 
Encanto was released on Nov. 19, 2021, via Walt Disney Records and first topped the chart dated Jan. 15, 2022.
Encanto is the first soundtrack with more than one week at No. 1 since Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born spent four nonconsecutive weeks in the lead in 2018-19. 

Of Encanto’s 104,000 equivalent album units earned, SEA units comprise 84,000 (up 10%, equaling 125.33 million on-demand official streams of the set’s songs), album sales comprise 17,000 (up 4%) and TEA units comprise 3,000 (down less than 1%).

2. Gunna’s DS4Ever 96,000 equivalent album units
3. The Weeknd’s Dawn FM 61,000 equivalent album units
4. Adele’s 30 43,000 equivalent album units
5. Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album 41,000 equivalent album units
6. The Lumineers’ Brightside 37,000 equivalent album units
7. The Weeknd's The Highlights 34,000 equivalent album units
8. Drake’s Certified Lover Boy 34,000 equivalent album units
9. Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour 33,000 equivalent album units
10. Doja Cat’s Planet Her 32,000 equivalent album units

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/encanto-soundtrack-returns-number-one-billboard-200-chart-1235021892/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Rahrahbitchson

Well deserved, we dont talk about bruno >>> we dont talk anymore charlie puth ft selena

tumblr-1048ff1aedcbe1a29672722abba35674-

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ELECTROHEART

Pepa Pig's music was on YouTube most watched videos months ago tho, and now this.... :bear:

Should people need to start using condoms? Yes :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Teletubby

i just found out Encanto has 44 tracks :awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Helxig
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

HUH? I just watched it last night and I swear there was like 7 songs. Are they all remixes/covers?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

HUH? I just watched it last night and I swear there was like 7 songs. Are they all remixes/covers?

They are just scores, not songs

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101

because of the orchestral score, it’s how all disney soundtracks are done

Agunimon

This soundtrack is amazing. And that includes the score.

Luca's score was also stellar. 

Disney has been on such a high for me.

monstertoronto

Everyone loves this movie but I just didn’t get it. I’m a huge Disney fan in general, I like most of their movies, but I thought this one was kind of boring. It basically all took place in one location. I couldn’t understand a lot of the lyrics to the songs. And I was really annoyed that they blamed poor Bruno for his gift and his life is crap.  

Joaco95
34 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Everyone loves this movie but I just didn’t get it. I’m a huge Disney fan in general, I like most of their movies, but I thought this one was kind of boring. It basically all took place in one location. I couldn’t understand a lot of the lyrics to the songs. And I was really annoyed that they blamed poor Bruno for his gift and his life is crap.  

i doesnt work if you dont come from a dysfunctional family it seems lol

Future Lovers
39 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

And I was really annoyed that they blamed poor Bruno for his gift and his life is crap.  

Is that not the point the movie was attempting to make? That it was wrong to do that?

badfaith

I love this movie ugh. The angst, the colors, the setting, when she talked back to her grandma :firega: it was so goood! 

Archived