💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Looking for Gaga pre-fame info

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

I'm very much interested in learning more about Gaga's life before she was famous. Like, are there any old forums or news articles about her and her performances in New York City? Would love to know what people wrote and thought about her back then :kiss:

Have you read "Rivington was Ours" that book by her former friend from the LES? You have to take it with a grain of salt of course, but it's still a good read!

17349140.jpg

The Fame

She used to perform frequently at 2 local (New York City, I mean) places called The Knitting Factory and The Bitter End.

Here is a link to some Gaga/Bitter End info: 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/The_Bitter_End

You may have heard of her EP Red and Blue? She would sell it at these small shows in these clubs.

114721041.jpg

Example of poster/advertisement:

ec801b178e00ba8d2066b9859daba96c--lady-g

Not The Real Gaga
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Have you read "Rivington was Ours" that book by her former friend from the LES? You have to take it with a grain of salt of course, but it's still a good read!

17349140.jpg

Not yet! The book arrived a few weeks ago and I plan on reading it soon :)

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, The Fame said:

She used to perform frequently at 2 local (New York City, I mean) places called The Knitting Factory and The Bitter End.

Here is a link to some Gaga/Bitter End info: 

You may have heard of her EP Red and Blue? She would sell it at these small shows in these clubs.

Example of poster/advertisement:

ec801b178e00ba8d2066b9859daba96c--lady-g

Thanks! Of course I've heard Red & Blue ❀

Honestly... Something Grazy is one of my favourite songs of Gaga 🙈

Bonkers

Don't miss the era where she was singing jazz in London and had those issues with drugs, and Blake and all of that.  She was famous then too, but it was pre "Gaga" fame. if that's what U mean.

Amy-Winehouse-GettyImages-116803359.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

This is one of my favorite interviews with her and she talks quite a bit about pre-fame life and just personal stuff:

ElectricKing
2 hours ago, Night Vision said:

lady-gaga-facebook-hate-group-5c78f0b18ab70__700.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gaga-oscar.gif

This Facebook page was made after she became famous. I'm pretty sure it was made by a fan so they could prove a point of 'look where she is now'.

enissa11

what i find fascinating is that she managed to perform in CBGB just before they closed, that old school venue was known for hosting punk and hard rock bands, the real underground, the cramps and misfits played there lol, she must've discover a lot of bands and made a lot of metalhead friends and people who was into more obscure stuff if she was performing in those trashy underground places, look, she even made friends with the current drummer and bass player of Anthrax lol, i'm assuming it was before fame:

when you see her perform it's like you can sense her past, her style is not only very theatrical but also honestly very punk rocker even though she makes pop music, she truly made pop music in the way rock bands make rock music, from the underground up in clubs and dive bars, i would love to learn about her taste in more obscure music, i mean she has voiced her admiration for Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden etc but it would be interesting to know her favourite underground or lesser known bands or performers  because she for sure has a lot of them.

Mad Architect of Light

Guillaume Hamon

I checked different Wikipedia pages of Gaga and the french one is the fullest one when it comes to her post fame life.

Even without speaking french you can read the sources since it's nearly only english ones. 😉

Archived