💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

New Video: The Making of HOG

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

This was just added to the MGM channel, I think it may be previous interviews all put together in this one video (but not 100%). I think this may have been the special that came on KTLA that @ChicaSkas posted about?

Spoiler

Not sure if this was posted previously, but I didn't see it.

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Ugggh I wanna see it :cryga:

Gaga! How about a private viewing for GGD mods, huh?! :patrizia:

Hmm. I have an idea. :partysick:

she/her/hers

danbekim

yes, this is the special that was supposed to air on KTLA 5 a few days ago, but they had a malfunction and there were only audio and a black screen :saladga: I'm glad they uploaded it 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, inactive user said:

This might be the "Making of House Of Gucci" bonus feature from the DVD and Blu-ray. 

Good point. I didn't think about that.

she/her/hers

ChicaSkas
On 1/22/2022 at 7:16 PM, SamanthaC said:

This was just added to the MGM channel, I think it may be previous interviews all put together in this one video (but not 100%). I think this may have been the special that came on KTLA that @ChicaSkas posted about?

Hide contents

Not sure if this was posted previously, but I didn't see it.

Thank you so much Sam. This was the one I was trying to watch when it went black on our broadcast. Thanks 🙏

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gagaism

Amazing. It’s really nice to see all the crew working so greatly and the commitment they all gave to make it happen. I’m so proud to see Gaga on it, everyone have to agree that she is definitely one of the most talented and dedicated artists of this generation. 

Archived