💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana calls reimagined covers for her albums interesting picks

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CooterFritter

Lmfao she’s making it clear she has nothing to do with this.

not for nothing the Gaga covers and now these? My money is safe.

TimisaMonster

The music industry is so desperate to repackage and resell old albums as new music...they REALLY must be lacking serious funds they can't even put out fresh music

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

The first one kinda makes sense, is that for any of her first 3 albums ? Also the second one looks a little bit like her poem audio book that came out not so long ago.

DavidLuis198
3 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

I genuinely have no idea which albums they are :laughga:

I looked it up and they are Born To Die, Paradise and NFR!

I don't know how to write in english

CooterFritter

If it’s supposed to be a parrot giving a violent birth, the Paradise one is kind of on theme. 

Stone S

The first one is pretty but it’s not the vibe the album gives off at all. It’s too melodrama

Welcome to Industria

TheSlash

I mean, the first one's not that bad. But as a customer I had no clue what album I'd hold in my hands :selena: . Whose idea was this even? First, this Gaga album covers mess and now Lana? Is Interscope broke? :glamourpuss:

Ew, David!

RAMROD

Not many will buy them anyway. It is $2,500/vinyl, imagine if you want to collect all three of them or more. Good luck with that. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ssslyboy
39 minutes ago, Stone S said:

The first one is pretty but it’s not the vibe the album gives off at all. It’s too melodrama

It's pretty (and beautiful) because it's from the "Ride" video, her best video and one of the best videos of all time.  Stream "Ride (Video)" now

Edit: i mean the top portion 

Lona Delery

tell me you think theyre ugly without telling me theyre ugly

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

59 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not many will buy them anyway. It is $2,500/vinyl, imagine if you want to collect all three of them or more. Good luck with that. :lmao:

2,500?! for THAT? I mean I'm an artist myself, but HOW. Those aren't even original drawings or something that would justify to make them cost that much. Most fans couldn't even afford them.
Not to mention that most of them are ugly as hell so no fan would bother to buy these, and collector editions aren't for the GP so.. :iamfair:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived