question

Chromatica Ball Opening song and encore

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

It really depends on the concept of the show. Btw i think Alice or maybe Replay they're both great opening. 

I imagine the intro with Alice too. I imagine the closing on piano, like maybe 1000 Doves piano version

And then for encore either Babylon or Stupid Love. I think Stupid Love would be really good for encore

WhereIsLG7

Intro: so-sour candy

Closing: sour candy extended english version

Encore: sour candy music video

Seriously tho, ChromaIntro I - Alice would be the most expected BUT watch it become Stupid Love  or Chromalude II - 911 or even Enigma - Replay :smh:

She opens with something, every time, that has almost midtempo strong drum.

DITD/HU/AP/DH all had that prominent steady drum.

The obvious one here would be C2 into 911..

But I can see it also being Alice.

Realistically the tour is over and she hates us 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Opening would definitely be Chromatica I + Alice and the Encore would be ether Rain On Me (with Gaga singing Ariana's Part or having elements from the solo version) or Babylon with Haus Labs Outro

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
20 hours ago, itsdominik said:

Assuming the Chromatica Ball Tour finally comes to life this summer *let’s pray*…which songs do you think Gaga will open and close the show with?

To me the most logical scenario would be Chromatica I as the intro transitioning into Alice.

For the closing I‘d imagine Rain On Me and Babylon as the encore. Imagine Babylon as the closing song with everyone singing and clapping along to the choir…goosebumps :excited2:

What are your suggestions? 

omg I thought the same. I see it being storyline based like the monster ball and BTW Ball.

Mychal

Archived