Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Opening song and encore

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Assuming the Chromatica Ball Tour finally comes to life this summer *let’s pray*…which songs do you think Gaga will open and close the show with?

To me the most logical scenario would be Chromatica I as the intro transitioning into Alice.

For the closing I‘d imagine Rain On Me and Babylon as the encore. Imagine Babylon as the closing song with everyone singing and clapping along to the choir…goosebumps :excited2:

What are your suggestions? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely agree with Alice as the intro and Babylon as the encore, but I kind of want a full Marry the Night encore performance!

rah rah rah rah

PartySick

I thought for sure Marry the Night would open the BTWB and Aura would open the artRAVE...and I was wrong both times :enigma:

I also think Alice would open the CBT so I'm ready to see her start with 911 or something :laughga:

But imagine that hype if Chromatica II into 911 was the opening number :bradley:

🖤

elijahfan

I can't see anything else than Alice to open, it's just logical. I'd love her to reproduce the album cover somehow and get through a portal to enter the world of Chromatica. Imagine an intro video where the metallic gates on the floor are opening, and cut to her falling from the ceiling, bathed in pink light.... :giveup:

8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

But imagine that hype if Chromatica II into 911 was the opening number :bradley:

I think this is more of a middle moment in the show to kick the energy back up after an acoustic section.

I feel like the setlist with be the album tracklist in order with older songs in between, so Chromatica I/Alice and Babylon

Chromatica Island

Chromatica 1/ Alice and Babylon

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I can't see anything else than Alice to open, it's just logical. I'd love her to reproduce the album cover somehow and get through a portal to enter the world of Chromatica. Imagine an intro video where the metallic gates on the floor are opening, and cut to her falling from the ceiling, bathed in pink light.... :giveup:

I think this is more of a middle moment in the show to kick the energy back up after an acoustic section.

How is she gonna fall from the ceiling on stadiums? :lmao: I mean I would love that too but :lmao:

I think she should open with Alice and close the show with Rain On Me.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

How is she gonna fall from the ceiling on stadiums? :lmao: I mean I would love that too but :lmao:

I think she should open with Alice and close the show with Rain On Me.

Even stadium stages can have some sort of a frame, the BTWBall one did.

The-Born-This-Way-Ball-Tour-at-Twickenha

skaxboy

I’d love and extended Chromatica I/ Alice intro. Simple but with all the pink visuals from the album art. 

To close, Rain On Me would be great with some water falling. Then the encore would be Babylon but a mix with both the album and demo mashed in. And the first two minutes of the beat, the dancers and a few select fans can walk the runway and strut their stuff then goes into performing the whole song.

Anderson123

The way she said we must listen to Chromatica from start to finish no shuffle makes me think she'd do it in order. So I assume opening with Chromatica I - Alice and closing with Babylon. What I love about the length of these songs is that there's more space for fan favorites. I really hope if it happens, they record this concert.

I don't think she'd put Rain On Me as the encore. She put Bad Romance and Born This Way during the first act of the Born This Way Ball but lets see the storyline she goes for.

ElfieMartini

I could see maybe starting with Replay and ending with Stupid Love but who knows.

This is Gaga we're talking about. We all know she looks on here, she probably reading this thread and making notes of what not to do just so she can surprise us all.

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

TimisaMonster

Intro: Chromatica 1 + Alice

Outro: Rain on Me

It would be perfect :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HuffsAhoy

As long as Rain on Me is the encore!! I always imagine the stadium in pitch black with crowds screaming and then amongst the darkness she starts singing "I didn't ask for a free ride" :bradley: :nooo:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived