💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zara Larsson doesn't get the point of NFT

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

this answer ↓ :selena:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pennywise

do we have any crypto bros in this site? can we doxx them? :reductive:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

do we have any crypto bros in this site? can we doxx them? :reductive:

The second anyone starts trying to use this site to scam people into buying NFTs, I'm torching the place :vegas:

OT: She's right :laughga: it's incredibly stupid :laughga:

🖤

Lona Delery

youre buying a receipt for a picture or whatever but everyone else can still just use "Save Image as..." so its effectively worth nothing :vegas: hope that explains it miss Zara

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

DelusionalGaga

Ok what kind of delusions are the people in her replies experiencing? There's still so many places in the world where cards are not accepted but only cash and these guys think everything will work via crypto in 4 years lmao

Sneaky Oliver
17 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok what kind of delusions are the people in her replies experiencing? There's still so many places in the world where cards are not accepted but only cash and these guys think everything will work via crypto in 4 years lmao

But is it a bad think tho? Genuinely asking. I haven’t touched physical money for years. I just use cards. Is it bad? Since we live under constant danger of getting robbed, I’d rather go outside with just my card which’s a safer than walking around with money in your pocket  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

DelusionalGaga
20 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

But is it a bad think tho? Genuinely asking. I haven’t touched physical money for years. I just use cards. Is it bad? Since we live under constant danger of getting robbed, I’d rather go outside with just my card which’s a safer than walking around with money in your pocket  

Not at all. I'm just saying that at the slow pace digitization is happening in certain sectors, I don't see crypto and NFTs taking over in the next years. Especially when most people don't even have an understanding of how they work. 

alsemanche

Not even the people who use NFTs understand them let's be real :ladyhaha: Literal idiocy

Soft, soothing, and succulent

PartySick
6 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Not at all. I'm just saying that at the slow pace digitization is happening in certain sectors, I don't see crypto and NFTs taking over in the next years. Especially when most people don't even have an understanding of how they work. 

Plus, while real money has predictable value, what with inflation, depression, etc, from what I can tell, all cryptocurrencies change value faster than you can say "an NFT of a Ferrari" :messga:

It's unreliable at best, completely corrupt and ridiculous in reality 'cause people are getting rich off this stuff by suckering others into investing a ton of money into virtually nothing.

🖤

Magic Mike
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

ton of money into virtually nothing

Although money is another kind of fiction / a lie / nothing as well

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

idk if it’s the best point but like not everyone has access to apple pay and other things like it, so it’s good to keep physical cash around methinks 

Pussy Like Pepsi

I don't understand it either. Like I have read up on it and understand none of what I read. :vegas:

Archived