đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Stan Madonna?

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Crescent Bloom

What are your opinions on the Queen of Pop? Do you love her? Hate her? Have any fave songs/albums/moments?

happy youtube GIF

Spoiler

I will admit that, in my early teens, I used to thoroughly dislike her during the whole BTW mess. Once I got over that, I honestly turned into a full fledge stan after consuming her discography. Every album from '82 - '05 is INCREDIBLE.

My personal favorites are Ray of Light, American Life, True Blue, Bedtime Stories, and Music.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19

Get Together is one of the best songs ever made.

And yas, I like her.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

I tried to like her but she makes it very difficult to do so… I can’t separate the art from the artist in this case… but Im happy for ha!

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c241bd62daa2af5d7e

Hottie Detector

Crescent Bloom
8 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Get Together is one of the best songs ever made.

And yas, I like her.

Taste!!!

The first three tracks + Isaac/Push are some of the best on COADF for me 

flyaway

I admire her tenacity and her impact as a woman in the industry.

I like some of her songs, but I don't like her as a person. She's very conceited and full of herself. 

vixdean

100% the blueprint of modern pop!

Unrivalled discography, mold breaking reinventions, pioneeting tours, and unmatched record breaking.

madonna GIF

Hell yes I stan her. 

Cello

I love what she's done for feminism and sexual liberation, and she has many bops :tony:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

BlingNotTheMusic

She was my first stan artist and I discovered her at 9yo. I remember dancing around my mom's room to Vogue lipsyncing every. single. word.

Then I plunged into her discography and became obsessed watching every video ever. My opinion of her had changed slightly after she started using autotune more and more. COADF is one of the greatest albums ever made. Hard Candy is probably the last album I took her super serious as an artist. Idk, I just can't take her overly autotuned vocals serious. 

MDNA, Rebel Heart, and Madame X all have gems, but they just don't hit the same to me. Madame X is an iconic concept and the tour was great, but again, her autotune vocals, I just can't :laughga: it's sad because she also messed with her face and she was so beautiful before. 

At any rate, it's phenomenal that she can still (physically) do what she does on stage and still sell out shows, regardless of minimal radio play. She has nothing left to prove at this point and can do whatever TF she wants. Now I'm 32 and still follow her career, and I will always have a spot for her in my heart, as she gave a gay kid a light of hope. But now I'm just a fan, not a stan :flower:

human nature madonna GIF

Archived