Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would u like to see Gaga in a comedy?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

So far, she's made 2 dramas. I think she could do a great comedy. She's funny, but not in a try hard way.

Maybe an Adam Sandler type of comedy, that would be neat.

PartySick
9 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Adam Sandler

angry cat GIF

I think all his characters are annoying as hell :saladga:

I'd love for Gaga to be in a romcom or something but for god's sake keep her out of the "stupid noises and fart jokes" movies :rip:

🖤

thisboyisamonster

I really dont see her taking roles which don't offer serious award contention - so comedy seems less likely but having said that, I think she'd be a great side character in a gay feel good comedy (maybe with a holiday theme)

BlingNotTheMusic

I think she's AMAZING at serving a straight face and saying absurd things, so she would be great at dead pan stuff. Comedy is actually really hard and tricky, but I feel like she could master it. She was hilarious on SNL! :zilla:

I'd love to see her in something smart, high-brow comedy like Royal Tenenbaums, Best in Show, Mars Attacks, etc

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, VenusHooker said:

I would like to see Gaga in a recording studio.

this is comedy :neyde:

monstertoronto

She’s got great deadpan delivery and a very confident swagger. It would work for a very specific character in a welL written comedy. My only fear is that comedies can be really corny and I don’t know that I want to see her in something super corny. Campy yes, corny maybe not. 

Archived