💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Best and worst singer turned actors

Meat

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

Kelly Clarkson's acting in "From Justin To Kelly" was so bad that it didn't even got her a spot in the worst list. :bradley:

Something something idk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adrenaliner
18 hours ago, CyanDante said:

Britney has amazing comedic talent! Her guest stint on How I Met Your Mother was hilarious. :lmao:

This is so true

SlaeUrAnus
20 hours ago, vixdean said:

Neither Britney or Mariah are good actresses. 

Girl.

I would have agreed if I only seen Glitter, but she killed it in Precious.

In my messy era.

11 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Hardly a credible list. Why isn't Barbra Streisand on the best list? She's won an Oscar for her acting and had an additional nomination! She's one of the first names I think of when I consider singers who became credible actors so I don't know why she isn't here. Also, Jennifer Hudson anyone? She won an Oscar and has been nominated for many acting awards ever since. I also don't know why Whitney and Britney were put down in the best list - their performances were considered mediocre or panned respectively. Honestly, Gaga is joining a very small elite with her acting abilities. I really don't think any of the other "best" names here are on that level. All I can think of when I think of successful singer-actor transitions (as in, making profitable films that gained acclaim and acting awards) are Barbra Streisand, Cher, Jennifer Hudson and now Gaga.

Barbra is not a musician turned actor. She was doing broadway long before anything else..

StrawberryBlond
9 hours ago, Meat said:

Barbra is not a musician turned actor. She was doing broadway long before anything else..

Most people consider her a singer first and foremost, however. I always defined her as a singer, everything else she does comes second. Her music is where her biggest focus is. If you're being technical about it, though, yeah, maybe she was more of a stage actress at the very beginning. But a movie actress, no, and that's what I think we're basing it on.

By the way, I notice they left out Christina Aguilera and Dolly Parton. Would be interesting to see where they'd rank them.

Archived