💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Best and worst singer turned actors

Meat

Featured Posts

CyanDante

Britney has amazing comedic talent! Her guest stint on How I Met Your Mother was hilarious. :lmao:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

What do you mean, she was great!

I mean She was not good,,,, okay maybe… but Def not good example for a succesfull singer turned actor category

RichAssPiss

Harry Styles is one of the worst based on what? His extended cameo in Dunkirk? We haven't seen his first major film role yet.

It's weird how far out of their way they go to avoid rappers. Rappers honestly do better with transitioning to acting, I think because rap already requires such strong skills with enunciation and line readings.

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Worst:

Rihanna

I forgot about her iconic Battleship era :air::lmao:

StrawberryBlond

Hardly a credible list. Why isn't Barbra Streisand on the best list? She's won an Oscar for her acting and had an additional nomination! She's one of the first names I think of when I consider singers who became credible actors so I don't know why she isn't here. Also, Jennifer Hudson anyone? She won an Oscar and has been nominated for many acting awards ever since. I also don't know why Whitney and Britney were put down in the best list - their performances were considered mediocre or panned respectively. Honestly, Gaga is joining a very small elite with her acting abilities. I really don't think any of the other "best" names here are on that level. All I can think of when I think of successful singer-actor transitions (as in, making profitable films that gained acclaim and acting awards) are Barbra Streisand, Cher, Jennifer Hudson and now Gaga.

Jlo is actually an actress to singer. Actually, to be more technical, she is a dancer to actress, then to singer. She does dancing best. She is not a good actress or singer. 

Madonna has a few good performances and a few bad ones. 

The best singer to actress of all time is Bette Midler, hands down. But I think Gaga will give her a run for her money. Cher is also pretty good too. 

I haven’t really liked many of Britney’s acting gigs, and Beyonce is too “one note” to be a good actress. 

CooterFritter
10 hours ago, vixdean said:

Neither Britney or Mariah are good actresses. 

You’ve never seen Precious apparently.

Archived