💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nicki Minaj to release 'Do We Have A Problem?' with Lil Baby

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rapper Nicki Minaj is believed to be launching a comeback by teaming up with rising rapper Lil Baby for a new single Do We Have A Problem?

'It will be released in the next few weeks. She has been hard at work in the studio over the past year and is hoping this can help gain her some momentum again. The video has been made to shock fans and she looks incredible, so it is all systems go.'

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I read: “Nicki Minaj to release ‘Do W….” and I was about to freak out:eww:  

could mean anything

Patriziaa Reggiani

The video will Shock fans? She was shaking her mommy milkers in Trollz video with 6ix9ine, what it will be this time? :ohwell:

nicki-minaj-trollz.gif

I will not watch House of Gucci

Shouldn’t Ms. Maraj be focusing on her ongoing lawsuit? I heard the victim’s lawyers are re-filing the case in California this time. 

4 hours ago, Meat said:

Shouldn’t Ms. Maraj be focusing on her ongoing lawsuit? I heard the victim’s lawyers are re-filing the case in California this time. 

no their not they cant refile because when they gave jen 30 days to bring evidence and she dropped the case in 24 hours she cant resue her for the same thing 

Teletubby
3 hours ago, jerryxsosa said:

no their not they cant refile because when they gave jen 30 days to bring evidence and she dropped the case in 24 hours she cant resue her for the same thing 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

23 hours ago, Meat said:

You can’t file a lawsuit in a state you are not licensed in. Jennifer’s lawyer is not licensed in California. Thanks for the concern tho

16 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Her attorney is not legally allowed to file in California. Do some research yourself instead of relying on blogs lol. 

23 hours ago, Meat said:

Shouldn’t you be focusing on your life and how to make at least 10% of what she has accomplished? You’re worrying about a woman worth over $200 million. She’ll be aight. 

HookerOnAChurch
On 1/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

The video will Shock fans? She was shaking her mommy milkers in Trollz video with 6ix9ine, what it will be this time? :ohwell:

nicki-minaj-trollz.gif

she will have 3 boobs

Nicki Minaj Wow GIF

Archived