đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on Variety's "Actors on Actors"

sara57

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Why are people in here saying Madonna? :toofunny: It’s called “Actors On Actors” for a reason and Madonna can barely be seen as an Actress. Her acting was always critically panned.

The most important part is that they include actors that are a part of this year’s awards conversation. It has to be either Meryl/Leo/Cate/Jennifer 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
32 minutes ago, Meat said:

The most important part is that they include actors that are a part of this year’s awards conversation. It has to be either Meryl/Leo/Cate/Jennifer 

Exactly! 

3 hours ago, Meat said:

But can you imagine the impact if it was Madonna vs Lady Gaga for the first time ever, both talking about the acting aspect of their careers.

Tbh that would be a genius move for Variety

Stupid Oreo

Hoping for Michael to come as her hubby

jacs vs looser
3 hours ago, Meat said:

I don't know why so many people are forgetting this, it absolutely *has to* be someone promoting current work. 

The fact that they're making it a "mystery guest" makes it either Meryl or Leo, I'd put my money on it. 

47 minutes ago, Jester said:

But can you imagine the impact if it was Madonna vs Lady Gaga for the first time ever, both talking about the acting aspect of their careers.

Tbh that would be a genius move for Variety

I personally don’t want Gaga to be associated with Madonna anymore. I would prefer an intelligent conversation with a real actor rather than something gimmicky. 

Wet Fire
6 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Maybe he is and his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal recently made a post dedicated to gaga, and she's a director, So maybe and maybe I'm saying she signed Gaga and Jake for a Rom Com and it's going to be announced in this variety actor on actors issue? The dots are dotting!

Maggie writing/directing and Jake snd Gaga starring would be very exciting but I don't want to get my hopes up :giveup:

HookerOnAChurch
10 hours ago, Economy said:

I know it wont be but id die if it was Jennifer Lawrence :giveup:

If only :pray:

HookerOnAChurch
23 minutes ago, memomemome said:

I- :smh::toofunny:

Sorry for my ignorance but.. who is he? :cryga:

Rocketno10
11 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Sorry for my ignorance but.. who is he? :cryga:

He’s in succession, one of the greatest tv show in recent years, it’s on HBO max, that show was nominated for so many emmys it’s crazy

HookerOnAChurch
7 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

He’s in succession, one of the greatest tv show in recent years, it’s on HBO max, that show was nominated for so many emmys it’s crazy

Ok, thank you very much.. so he's the mystery guest..? k, i was hoping for Jennifer Lawrence or Merly Streep or Leonardo DiCaprio but i bet it will be very excited to see :)

I think it is Leo Dicaprio because of their viral moment where he like "shrugged" or w/e when Gaga brushed passed him at the Golden Globes and that went viral so maybe that's why they are hyping it up lol

27 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Ok, thank you very much.. so he's the mystery guest..? k, i was hoping for Jennifer Lawrence or Merly Streep or Leonardo DiCaprio but i bet it will be very excited to see :)

He can’t be the guest because it’s only film actors, not television. I think they are just joking.

Archived