💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on Variety's "Actors on Actors"

sara57

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

They know that everyone wants to see Gaga. She's the centre of conversation. That's why they're hyping it up even more. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Hmmm, let me brainstorm:

I would actually love if it was Madonna. Animosity is mostly gone, but I feel like Madge would ask interesting questions (and be kind of messy). Variety magazine cover would be fire too. 

Cher would a bit less exciting because they've met before & they're kind of friends, but it would produce a fun, pleasant interview. They'd photograph well together too. 

For some reason, I doubt they'd hype up Cate or Jake G like this. They're big, but fall into the pantheon of "respected actor who happens to be famous" instead of superstar. 

Meryl or Tom Hanks would be fine, but probably borderline boring. Frances would be wild and I would live, but she doesn't campaign like this. 

I'll roll my eyes if it's Leo. 

Cruelty
Just now, freebit said:

Hmmm, let me brainstorm:

I would actually love if it was Madonna. Animosity is mostly gone, but I feel like Madge would ask interesting questions (and be kind of messy). Variety magazine cover would be fire too. 

Madonna interviewing Lady Gaga would just kill me off. I mean, can you imagine the questions? I know they're near-enough friends now, but what a moment it would be.

To be honest, a recorded, face-to-face long-form conversation between Gaga and Madonna is top of my Gaga wishlist these days. I'm sure we'll get it, one day...

Patriziaa Reggiani

It's most probably the next actor she's going to work with!

I will not watch House of Gucci

2 hours ago, freebit said:

Frances would be wild and I would live, but she doesn't campaign like this. 

oh man, this never occurred to me but now I need it :giveup:

I hope the discussion would be as powerful and inspirational as the one with Lin Miranda. :pray: i just watched this earlier again and wow, it always amazes me on how passionate to art and authentic and humble Gaga and Lin are. And they genuinely discuss, listen to one another. One of the intervews UP there. Gaga should really pick the next actor to talk with :sweat:

Not some of you manifesting Madonna, she has nothing for this award season.

And it's definitely not Olivia, she is English and she hates those promotions.

It has to be someone with industry status, not some twink like Timothy what?

Andrea B

It could be Leo, Timothee or Meryl 

also Jake Gyllenhaal but I don't think he has a movie to promote right now

Archived