💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on Variety's "Actors on Actors"

sara57

Featured Posts

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Waad said:

It was just revealed that Jake will be staring in an upcoming thriller called ‘cut&run’ I wonder if Gaga will be working on an upcoming project with him or if he only liked all those insta pics of her cause he was doing research for his Actors on Actors interview with her 

Oh hell naw, I am not ready yet for Gaga's Obsessed 

c7v0GH.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute, but I hope she isn't starring in a project with him. Nothing against him personally, but I feel like it's pretty established Gaga does great acting in a sea of men. I wanna see how she holds up against some strong actresses in whatever film project she chooses to take on next, now that would be something new.

Der Meister
On 1/21/2022 at 11:06 PM, Der Meister said:

Gaga & Jake, they announce new movie & Jake announces being a member of the LGBTQ+ community;

Plus encore performance of Born This Way (acoustic).

Now we wait 

gay GIF

Interview with Lin is better, but this is not bad. I just felt like it would be best for Gaga to be with someone who she can learn more from, and is more comfortable with. Still, Gaga finds a way to be an easy-to-be-with person with anyone. I was hoping for Meryll, but it is what it is. I also dont feel the studio they are in, it feels sad. Im glad that it is in person. Im glad that Jake delivered. 

I wonder when it was filmed, her face looks... different

Spoiler

I mean, look at her lips

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived