💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Top Gun theme become 6th #1?

dit

Featured Posts

Do you think Gaga's rumored Top Gun theme song will become her 6th #1?

How iconic would it be for Gaga to get ANOTHER #1 and her first SOLO #1 since Born This Way! 

Not to mention she'd be a part of another iconic movie by doing its theme song which is so cool! A lot of old people are hyped about the sequel to this film and it can garner her a new audience even more who can stream and help Love For Sale scan gold eventually! 

Not to mention the potential Oscar (even if the song doesn't go #1 it can still be a critically acclaimed song like Til It Happen to You)

HausOfAntonio

Ughhh Gaga’s number 1 track record is truly immaculate I hope it joins the ranks :pray:

Do we even know what genre the song will be? Is it jazz? Is Top Gun an action movie? I have so many questions :wtf:

could mean anything

13 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Do we even know what genre the song will be? Is it jazz? Is Top Gun an action movie? I have so many questions :wtf:

The first Top Gun theme song was soft rock and so I think Gaga may go down that route as well so expect like some 80s style soft rock or glam rock depending! that is exciting tbh

HausOfAntonio
2 minutes ago, dit said:

The first Top Gun theme song was soft rock and so I think Gaga may go down that route as well so expect like some 80s style soft rock or glam rock depending! that is exciting tbh

Gaga rarely goes down the same route as previous iterations of whatever she does though

Teletubby

It will be difficult. she should invest in payola:wtf: We Don't Talk About Bruno was the most streamed song last week and had more sales than other songs but still couldn't get #1 because other songs had much more radio airplay, also Billboard changed rules and now only 1 digital sale is counted per customer, not 4.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Patriziaa Reggiani

Some reliable insiders on ATRL described it as A BIG PIANO BALLAD, on line with Always Remember Us This Way.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

It will be difficult. she should invest in payola:wtf: We Don't Talk About Bruno was the most streamed song last week and had more sales than other songs but still couldn't get #1 because other songs had much more radio airplay, also Billboard changed rules and now only 1 digital sale is counted per customer, not 4.

Sad thing is interscope doesn't payola on radio, the whole expose of rolling stones showed that, interscope doesn't really invest on Radio payola. Whereas Dua Lipa, Shawn Mendes etc. Labels were exposed.

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

Sad thing is interscope doesn't payola on radio

How is that sad though? I thought people around here generally hated payola artists :oprah:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

flopheart
29 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

we don't even know if it exists

Patriziaa Reggiani
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

How is that sad though? I thought people around here generally hated payola artists :oprah:

I mean Gaga getting radio payola will mean more longevity on charts, the truth is People hate Payola until it's their favorite artist not getting one.

In short... yes.

A good soundtrack for a good movie is always destined for success. Pair that with Gaga and her promo timing (which has been great when required). It just needs to be a good song and a good movie. That's it.

Also, top gun is the type of movie to suit a power vocal mid tempo that Gaga slays on. Think along the lines of EPIC Bonnie Tyler/Celine/Whitney/Cher etc.

Just now, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

I mean Gaga getting radio payola will mean more longevity on charts, the truth is People hate Payola until it's their favorite artist not getting one.

Truth is, radio should count towards charting at all.

Archived