Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

holy ****. i WILL be streaming tf outta this, sorry Gags 💗

StarstruckIllusion
29 minutes ago, CAPRISONGS said:

yes!! Her song coming out soon called “I Got It Bad” actually sounds quite good so i’m existed to see what happens with her career

She took the bullying she got from Obsessed and took NOTES. Like that song sounds STELLAR
 and this snippet?? **** she’s comingggg got AOTY, or def SOTY w this EP. 

HausOfAntonio

To everyone coming for me in the other thread for saying the song wasn’t at Gaga’s level and would better suit a basic pop artist: I absolutely rest my case :sharon:

Meh- at least it gets a release. I doubt Gaga would have used it after she dumped the rework for ARTPOP.

StarstruckIllusion

Anyways the EP will also include this so we cant help but stream

Patriziaa Reggiani

The more of it:

Addison Rae has recorded it

I will not watch House of Gucci

CyanDante
3 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

The more of it:

Addison Rae has recorded it

Idk why but this makes me upset. :interestinga:

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

tylerjs

This is so beyond disappointing
one of Gaga’s most incredible unreleased tracks. It literally would’ve been on REPEAT, a classic on the level of Poker Face/LoveGame, etc. It’s catchy, perfect for the club, a classic pop hit that has that instant “this is unquestionably Lady Gaga” vibe.

i don’t want it if it’s not Gaga on the record. The thought of another artist basically getting the public side of credit for this song is so heartbreaking. we demand JUSTICE :icega:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Cruelty
5 minutes ago, soularpower said:

This is so beyond disappointing
one of Gaga’s most incredible unreleased tracks. It literally would’ve been on REPEAT, a classic on the level of Poker Face/LoveGame, etc. It’s catchy, perfect for the club, a classic pop hit that has that instant “this is unquestionably Lady Gaga” vibe.

i don’t want it if it’s not Gaga on the record. The thought of another artist basically getting the public side of credit for this song is so heartbreaking. we demand JUSTICE :icega:

To be fair, the song was never originally intended for Gaga. I think it'd be nice if they've finally found a home for it after all this time.

Only problem with it going to Addison Rae is that we're going to be asked to believe that a 21-year-old is voluntarily listening to the radio :interestinga:

tylerjs
4 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

To be fair, the song was never originally intended for Gaga. I think it'd be nice if they've finally found a home for it after all this time.

I mean I suppose, at least it gets its moment. It just feels so perfect for her, and having spent so many years wishing she’d release it, this just makes it feel disrespected lol. I mean at least it was done by Rina or someone in Gaga’s vein of artistry
idk. I don’t like it :crossed::fan:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

This is getting more and more interesting! this must be why the song resurfaced in recent years, it was scrapped and shopped around. 

I'd love for this song to be released by another artist because it's just a good song that deserves to see the light

Archived