Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

UK Charts: "We Don’t Talk About Bruno" first original Disney song to hit #1

Kalinda

Featured Posts

• Kalinda changed the title to UK Charts: "We Don’t Talk About Bruno" first original Disney song to hit #1
GreenDiamond

wtf how can anyone willingly continuously listen this? I mean its fun but why would anybody replay it and like get ,,hooked,, on it?

Maybe kids streaming? idk

Levine

I watched Encanto and I didn't get the movie (I was in a bad mood tho). But then my cousin called me and said she watched it and how great it was and how good were the songs. I didn't even remember one song; so the next days I was in a better mood and I watched it again and I loved it. And I loved We don't talk about Bruno even more.

This is so deserving: the structure of the song, the lyrics, the melodies, the vocals, everything is 100/100.

EDIT: oh and Dos Oruguitas deserves that Oscar.

As a huge Disney fan, I'm so glad to see this, but I feel like there are so many songs that have deserved it more 

This literally warms me up inside. I LOVE the revival that Disney has been getting ever since Rapunzel. I used to only like the classic hand drawn disney films but then they really stepped their 3D game up and have made tons of new classics in recent history. Frozen being probably the most culturally significant in the recent films but Encanto and a number of other ones leaving massive marks too!

Galagala
48 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

wtf how can anyone willingly continuously listen this? I mean its fun but why would anybody replay it and like get ,,hooked,, on it?

Maybe kids streaming? idk

I'm listening to this song every day and I'm 20+ years old lol. The song is just so catchy in every part (not just the chorus), and the lyrics remind me of the plot of Encanto every time I heard it.

I dislike Encanto but I love this song so much.

GreenDiamond
15 hours ago, Galagala said:

I'm listening to this song every day and I'm 20+ years old lol. The song is just so catchy in every part (not just the chorus), and the lyrics remind me of the plot of Encanto every time I heard it.

I dislike Encanto but I love this song so much.

welp, thanks for opinion, I will defo give it a new listen to udnerstand whats hype about

Archived