💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rolling Stone: Gaga Most Stylish FEMALE MUSICIAN

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

Gaga Has been ranked the most stylish Female celebrity and #2 on overall list of the most stylish musicians now list by rolling stones.

"Since bursting onto the pop scene in 2008, Lady Gaga has been the queen of avant-garde looks. “I love becoming art,” the singer told British Vogue, reflecting on her evolution, from the legendary meat dress to her drag alter ego Jo Calderone. All along, she’s found a way to mix future-forward styles with nods to more classic designers, wearing everything from Alexander McQueen to Versace, and making it her own. In 2021, she took a huge step as both a fan and a student of the fashion world, starring as Maurizio Gucci’s vengeful wife in the blockbuster House of Gucci. Her latest era finds her honoring the Italian luxury house with stunning Old Hollywood glamour."

Read the full article here:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/25-most-stylish-musicians-now-1282425/rihanna-56-1282889/?post_type=pmc_list&p=1282425-1282425/

#1 Lil Nas X 

#2 Lady Gaga

#3 Cardi B

#4 BTS 

#5 Harry Styles

Slay!

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rolling Stone magazine complied a list of the 25 most stylish musicians in the world right now. The results were decided by industry experts ranging from Balenciaga’s head designer Olivier Rousteing to costume designer and stylist Ella Emhoff (you might know her as VP Kamala Harris’ daughter) 

The Top 5:

1. Lil Nax X

RS-Style_OnlineArt.jpg?w=1024

2. Lady Gaga

RS-Style_OnlineArt2.jpg?w=1024

3. Cardi B

RS-Style_OnlineArt3.jpg?w=1024

4. BTS

RS-Style_OnlineArt4.jpg?w=1024

5. Harry Styles 

RS-Style_OnlineArt5.jpg?w=1024

Other female musicians in the list include Rihanna, Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Solange, Beyoncé, Lizzo, Rosalía, Grimes, Rina Sawayama and others.

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Lil nas X over gaga is...a choice:huntyga:

Yeah that's for sure, Gaga should've been No.1

i'd like to be happy but this list is pretty questionable if you ask me :bear:

... and now i just sit in silence.

2 minutes ago, Damon said:

i'd like to be happy but this list is pretty questionable if you ask me :bear:

Except for Lil Nas above Gaga, I don’t think it’s that questionable tbh

enissa11
4 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Lil nas X over gaga is...a choice:huntyga:

it could've been worse, i guess, but is this list just counting 2021? i'm assuming it's just 2021...

Mad Architect of Light

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, enissa11 said:

it could've been worse, i guess, but is this list just counting 2021? i'm assuming it's just 2021...

The article says The Most Stylish Musicians Right Now, maybe they took their part in 2021 as reference.

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, weed said:

I was like BTS? but they are very stylish!

GettyImages-1202152374.jpg

Yeah they are pretty fashionable.

PunkTheFunk

You know what, I agree with Lil Nas X's placement. He's literally breaking down so many barriers as an openly and proudly gay POC. "But other male celebs have worn dresses and skirts it's not a big deal" Can you name another openly gay male pop star with as big a platform as he does, openly expressing himself through fashion, and not using it to queerbait or get a quick little viral moment? The answer is no.

Archived