💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

GAYLE says Olivia Rodrigo, Billie are inspiring

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

GAYLE revealed that while Olivia has definitely been an inspiration to her, Billie Eilish has been equally impactful, in terms of how to be "a bada**, powerful woman" in music."

Asked by Zane Lowe of Apple Music 1 if she feels as though Olivia has given her and others artists like her a license -- pun intended -- to be unrestrained and truthful, GAYLE said, "Oh for sure. It's so exciting to feel like you are able to be unfiltered, and with Olivia, I mean, it was so inspiring. But even before that, Billie too. [...] even the way she acted in interviews, she just was, like, completely herself, and the same with Olivia."

"You don't ever feel like people are telling them what to say, they're saying what they want to do and control their creative direction," she noted. "And that is just so exciting, and just to like be around powerful bada** women just feels amazing."

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

littlepotter

Of course they are! Two teenage girls becoming incredibly successful at a young age and living their dreams, while being fairly respected in the music industry and not treated like children, what could be more inspiring for girls everywhere.

chaeri pls

"Billie walked so Olivia could run" sksksksksksks but very sweet, imagine a collab w all 3!

Archived