Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rihanna music videos for Doritos

Teletubby

Do you remember these music videos?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you remember these music videos?

Featured Posts

Teletubby

As part of the partnership with Doritos' special Late Night edition of chips, Rihanna offered 2 versions of Who's That Chick?' -- day and night -- of the David Guetta-produced track.

Rihanna about this collaboration: "I'm really excited about 'Who's That Chick?' and wanted to find a fresh and unique way to share it with my fans. When I saw how cool the augmented reality performance Doritos created was, I knew this was it. This was the way I wanted to make 'Who's That Chick?' available to the world, and I can't wait to see how my fans get engaged in this innovative experience."

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Andrew Shaw

On the Dorito’s website where the videos first aired, you had to buy a packet of the Doritos and hold the image/QR code type thing up to your webcam to switch it from the day version to the night version, I thought it was so cool at the time 😂 I still have three unopened packets in my cupboard somewhere, the Doritos would be so gross now 🤢😂

22 minutes ago, Andrew Shaw said:

I still have three unopened packets in my cupboard somewhere, the Doritos would be so gross now 🤢😂

sell them, they r probs worth thousands of dollars now

Andrew Shaw

Just did a quick eBay & Google search and I can’t find a single packet for sale anywhere. Maybe they are worth something! :wtfga:

RAMROD

I remember the color version. It was cute and fun. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
1 hour ago, RAHGAGA said:

Dark version looks much better than color. Something like "Fighter" - Ch.A. :ohwell:

Only ever saw dark/night version on TV

buy bionic

Joaco95

I used to be obsessed with this song AND the dorito's web for the video, it was cool to switch between the two versions

omgggggg I was sooo obsessed with this song and both the videos!!! I loved that concept so much, light and dark 2 separate videos.

Archived