💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

NEW LEAK: Chic ft. Lady Gaga - I Want Your Love (Official Instrumental)

Cruelty

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
Helxig

I always loved the bells. Reminded me of the BTW album :flutter: this song is so good! I used to prefer the shorter version played in the Tom Ford fashion video, but these days I love both! 

Also I fricken love official studio instrumental and acapella leaks so much. I wish every one of her songs had them

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Teen loves bells

tbh its awesome but too compressed 

The original is so much lighter. This is a bit too frenetic and tight. Just a tiny bit looser it would be perfect 

Guillaume Hamon
On 1/21/2022 at 3:34 PM, HausOfAntonio said:

Sorry but this cover was an absolute COLLAPSE. It deserved a proper single release and would’ve revived disco earlier so Peep wouldn’t take all the credit for it :whitney:

Calvin harris brought back this house disco-inspired sound a bit Before Dua no?

PawsUpJago
On 1/21/2022 at 2:38 PM, Clayton said:

Right? Gaga really could have revived disco back in 2016 (or at any point before Future Nostalgia, really). I hope she still does it one day 

The way most people think Future Nostalgia brought disco back when I swear I never remember it really being gone for long stretches of time 😂 I swear I remember disco influenced tracks still making the charts at least once a year. Same with the "bringing the 80s back" comments, it really never went away for long enough to be revived. 

CyberRaga

Honestly, she should ditch edm/pop for good and start exploring more genres such as disco, punk-rock, rnb etc. She clearly has the voice and ability to invent herself each time.

Archived