💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga compares creating champagne to music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lady Gaga Talks Her Collab With Dom Pérignon [gothammag.com/lady-gaga-dom-perignon-collab]

“There’s so much that goes into creating this Champagne in such a methodic and thoughtful way, and it’s not dissimilar to how music is created,” she says.
“Every artist is different, of course. Sometimes I sit at the piano and write to dance music or a beat. Other times I start with production, and sometimes I start with poetry. And sometimes it begins with a vision in nature or a thought that pops into my head. All of these things are encapsulated into how Dom Pérignon creates its Champagne. Whenever we have conversations, they share their knowledge about making Champagne, and I share my knowledge about art and culture. Together, it becomes more of a conversation—a true collaboration.”

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

Omg she be saying absolutely anything to promote that! Get 'em coins sis.

I will not watch House of Gucci

I would like to believe this, making beer, wine, spirits, sparkling wine… takes talent and passion. But DP is industrial af for a premium champagne (re: sold at a huge mark up) Sorry Gaga

she is using metaphors as means for expression in modern linguistic materialization of the significance projection in a speech that comes from the mind. 

it actually makes total sense, let her be.

blackpink

ngl i live for the way she is so extra when it comes to these brand collabs, like go off queen 

Pennywise

Can she, like, sometimes, just... not do this? Like.......... :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, dojo said:

she is using metaphors as means for expression in modern linguistic materialization of the significance projection in a speech that comes from the mind. 

it actually makes total sense, let her be.

me when I lie 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived