other

Lady Gaga compares creating champagne to music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

Y’all are acting like she's a sellout but for me this is typical Gaga behavior. Sometimes she's just too much and is acting like everything she does is the most important thing in the world (ARTPOP, soup can, Warhol, ARTPOP app, flying dress, Jazz, there can be a 100 people, Haus Labs, I murdered Mauricio, Patrizia sent me flies etc. etc.) You gotta love her for that :ladyhaha:

Chromatislaps
20 minutes ago, Chic said:

She’s been creating champagne since she was 13, what a queen!!

I- ..... :air: :ladyhaha: you never fail to crack me up

Roseblud Kisses

In the sense that artisan stuff like cheesemaking, sausage making and winemaking is a labor of love, I kind of get what she means:derpga:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

thierryrreiht
31 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

(ARTPOP, soup can, Warhol, ARTPOP app, flying dress, Jazz, there can be a 100 people, Haus Labs, I murdered Mauricio, Patrizia sent me flies etc. etc.)

Yeah but all those projects are hers to begin with..

Dom Perignon, Tudor, Lamborghini, Adobe, and Oreo are just brand deals. So it's hard to take it seriously. The infamous "I've always.... the truth is...."

HuffsAhoy
41 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Y’all are acting like she's a sellout but for me this is typical Gaga behavior. 

Why are you surprised? It's always the same members making ignorant, snide, comments about her business ventures :ladyhaha: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Glamourpuss

I think because it's an expensive brand that she is required to talk about it in an almost pretentious way. But I don't think she's a sell out. I see a collaboration like this as part of her 'Lady' persona that dresses classy and sings jazz. The champagne was even on the menu at her Enigma jazz show in Vegas. 

Also some of these comments are close to being flamebait. I know when she talks like this it can come across as insincere but please don't drag her too harshly.

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

gaga in 2014 would hate this woman lol

Imagine 2011 Ga then :ladyhaha:

RAMROD

"There are 99 grapes in the bucket, but only one needed to make that great taste in wine"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

"Dom Perignon really is a kindness hero."

- Lady Gaga, 2022

#KindnessDrunk :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CooterFritter

I too find that making music and champagne incredibly similar. Sometimes I even forget the difference between the two.

Archived