(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

How can you do this if you’re not a mod or CC? :triggered:

pofo.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chlorine Sevigny
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

pofo.gif

Omg I’ve finally been blessed with a Teletubby edit :air:

Taylucifer
22 hours ago, enissa11 said:

lliterally, who considered her "one of the best rock singers of this generation"?? LMAO these people need too get their noses off their ass, not everything operates in the mainstream pop music, and even in the mainstream she's not one of the best rock singers, she's certainly talented but she lacks nuance, just because you have a raspy voice doesn't mean you're a good rock singer, as always the pop world always driven by appearances and stereotypes.

it's giving "there are not bands anymore" by the art police...

I consider her one of the best rock singers of this generation and I'm looking for her competition

Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Spoiler

but please do let me know some rock singers because I honestly have no idea:deadbanana:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

enissa11
10 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

but please do let me know some rock singers because I honestly have no idea

only females of her generation in the mainstream you have a lot much more talented rock singers like florence welch, pink, lzzy hale, kelly clarkson etc, even Gaga is more skilled, her scream technique is impressive like no other in pop music, and she belts rock and metal so good and energetic.

in non-mainstream music you have infinite more talented and skilled people some of my favourites among  the most well-known are Noora louhimo, Floor Jansen, Otep Shamaya, Marcela Bovio, maria brink, tatiana shmailyuk, alissa white-gluz, cristina scabbia, Myrkur, chelsea wolfe etc etc

Mad Architect of Light

3 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

Messy is just this cringe situation with pronounces, few years ago it didn't exist and no one was sad. I mean if someone consider himself as they, ok but I don't have to remember about it each time because it's getting hilarious at this point. 

Atleast im not hostile about it like some former users use to be trust me it was even messier back then everytime there was a sam smith thread these former users would be in there agressively telling people to use tgey and if you told them of they would label you transphopic man what a messy time that was 

Lumiere
22 hours ago, TheDreamking said:

Remember when GAGA said they were making a record with Metallica. Where is that? 

She said "Metallica, I'm devastated..."

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, enissa11 said:

only females of her generation in the mainstream you have a lot much more talented rock singers like florence welch, pink, lzzy hale, kelly clarkson etc, even Gaga is more skilled, her scream technique is impressive like no other in pop music, and she belts rock and metal so good and energetic.

in non-mainstream music you have infinite more talented and skilled people some of my favourites among  the most well-known are Floor Jansen, Otep Shamaya, Marcela Bovio, maria brink, tatiana shmailyuk, alissa white-gluz, cristina scabbia, Myrkur, chelsea wolfe etc etc

Your posts are always so informative. 😁

enissa11
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Your posts are always so informative. 😁

ohhh thank you, you're so sweet :wub::kiss:

Mad Architect of Light

ProfessionalClown
9 hours ago, enissa11 said:

in non-mainstream music you have infinite more talented and skilled people some of my favourites among  the most well-known are Noora louhimo, Floor Jansen, Otep Shamaya, Marcela Bovio, maria brink, tatiana shmailyuk, alissa white-gluz, cristina scabbia, Myrkur, chelsea wolfe etc etc

Otep is a literal god. Her growls are better than most men’s 

Archived