Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Fame Monster “Artist Inspired Cover”


Featured Posts

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • RAMROD

    5

  • Stupid Oreo

    5

  • MrGermanotta

    4

  • Juanlittlem

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just created my account right now. Long time lurker, but this triggered me. I immediately needed to voice my opinion. This is my first post. I don’t like it. TFM deserves better

is the loading symbol a part of it? 

Willco

This woman is a hack. Take a photo of one of your old paintings, copy and paste. That will do. 
 

She will probably claim it’s commentary on her inner fame monster, it made her do it, exploiting gagas fame to promote her existing body of work. 

  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
DrewSens

if it's real and not a placeholder -not wanting to sound disrespectful- but such a terrible interpretation of an iconic record, like tfm. i can't see the subject of the record at all: no darkness, no fears, no monsters, no fame, no alcohol etc... worst thing: it's so similar to the artist's other works that one would say it was not originally meant to be a reimagined tfm artwork... i wouldn't even pay $25 for this - let alone thousands

Edited by DrewSens
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

The other artists got much better covers from their respective painters.

You can see it on NTWRK app

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ hee hee - paws up! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid Oreo

2500$ FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP?

My collector’s heart is broken, I was so close to finishing my album collection like I only needed 3 more😭

flop gun maverick era
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid Oreo
3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

2500$ FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP?

My collector’s heart is broken, I was so close to finishing my album collection like I only needed 3 more😭

I might buy Joanne, but I won’t be able to eat for the next 4 months.

 

flop gun maverick era
Link to post
Share on other sites
Galvon
1 hour ago, DrewSens said:

if it's real and not a placeholder -not wanting to sound disrespectful- but such a terrible interpretation of an iconic record, like tfm. i can't see the subject of the record at all: no darkness, no fears, no monsters, no fame, no alcohol etc... worst thing: it's so similar to the artist's other works that one would say it was not originally meant to be a reimagined tfm artwork... i wouldn't even pay $25 for this - let alone thousands

I wouldn't even save it on a wishlist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
KarmaPolice
22 hours ago, Willco said:

This woman is a hack. Take a photo of one of your old paintings, copy and paste. That will do. 
 

She will probably claim it’s commentary on her inner fame monster, it made her do it, exploiting gagas fame to promote her existing body of work. 

You know that this is probably the explanation? :huntyga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
cdparky
On 1/22/2022 at 6:14 PM, Stupid Oreo said:

2500$ FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP?

My collector’s heart is broken, I was so close to finishing my album collection like I only needed 3 more😭

Slightly irked my currently complete Gaga vinyl collection will no longer be complete, but taking a view that these are more geared as "art" releases, not vinyl. I'm certainly not paying $2,500, twice, for (to my eyes) hideous artwork.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaUnderYou

Both of the covers are horrible & with that price tag it is not appealing at all. It would have marketed better with a Gaga outtake and signed by her. These do not represent the albums at all. 

Edited by GagaUnderYou
Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights

For 2500 someone from interscope better come to my house and play the damn record themselves, ffs this is too expensive :fatcat:

Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
On 1/23/2022 at 1:19 AM, Stupid Oreo said:

I might buy Joanne, but I won’t be able to eat for the next 4 months.

 


 

Given you actually have that much luck to win the purchase war since only 100 copies available. Take the Chromatica RSD vinyl war for example, but three times worse. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ hee hee - paws up! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stupid Oreo
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:


 

Given you actually have that much luck to win the purchase war since only 100 copies available. Take the Chromatica RSD vinyl war for example, but three times worse. 

There wasn't any war lol I scored one copy for myself and two more for friends of mine

flop gun maverick era
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

There wasn't any war lol I scored one copy for myself and two more for friends of mine

It was a war in lots places too :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ hee hee - paws up! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...