💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Fame Monster “Artist Inspired Cover”

pop a 911

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

and how do you interpret the loading symbol on top of it?? i think it represents the torture of existence and the monsters of it when you're in this gender dichotomy, always waiting and waiting for something that never happens, bound to pain and melancholy, it's inspiring and genius.

That and it also represents pubic hair :samanthac:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno

I don't want to disparage the work of these artists, I think they have their own unique styles and visions. I guess I just assumed that whatever these covers were going to be would represent the albums and I do not understand how either reflect their respective albums. But im not artistically inclined so what do I know.

RAYA.core

:patrizia:  no 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

They...didn't even get the name of the album correct......what? :partysick:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

i would try to appreciate it if it were an original piece but the fact it was blindly selected from her work? lmao... whatever

mother, what must i do?

Chromatica Island

This is literally a recycled piece, unoriginal and boring for The Fame Monster! This is slander!:iamfair:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

phantasmas
11 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

This is sad.

tumblr_m5lg5qIMTr1ryxucuo1_500.gif

Spoiler

this is a joke pls dont rihport me for inciting violence :enigma:

HuffsAhoy

I take back what I said about the Joanne cover. This is hideous and an insult to the godly (and iconic) original cover. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

9 hours ago, Benji said:

I hate how Interscope have handled Gaga’s albums for this project.  The Joanne one was a choice but at least it was clearly created for the project… this though?  A cropped image from an already made art piece that has nothing to do with the album?  Embarrassing for Interscope and the artist.

Right, it doesn't make sense. You get this oppertunity, to create an album cover for such a big artist, and you handle it like this, you don't even try. It's actually kinda offensive.

Maybe I make to big of a deal out of this, maybe the artist didn't have time to create something new. Anyway, this is sad.

Archived