celeb

Charli XCX: "I trascend generes and i also helped create one"

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I think an artist gets more interesting when they have depth to them, personally, as a person, when they are a bit philosophical too, I don't expect Dua Lipa or Charli to transcend anything, just watch an interview and how they talk, then watch Madonna or even Gaga. But it's funny when they praise themselves, and use words like iconic, legendary or revolutionary. :poot: You're not the one who should say it, critics and the public will say it for you if it is. 

show us ONE interview of Dual Lipa praising herself, being philosophical of pretentious. 

Or  calling herself iconic, legendary or revolutionary. 

Pennywise
3 hours ago, enissa11 said:

this, i also hate how nowdays the focus on "reinvention" and being "varied" with genres, lies more in external stuff rather than the performers themselves; the looks, the aesthetics, the producition, the style, the branding etc, rather than a genuine change in the performer, in the way they sing, the performance, the attitude, a morph... I've always heard charli singing the same way, like an standard pop singer lol....

Girl we know you hate every single artist except for Gaga but can you try not to be so obvious about it sometimes? You know, just to spice things up or something? :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

enissa11
50 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Girl we know you hate every single artist except for Gaga but can you try not to be so obvious about it sometimes? You know, just to spice things up or something? :laughga:

if you know that then you know nothing, maybe that's the perception because i don't like the favorite artists here, a few days ago i was praising aurora's songwritting, but of course no one cares, it's better to see me as the hater of everyone lol

Mad Architect of Light

Bleachella
11 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Thank you for giving me the true story...I get it 

It’s so interesting how two other people replied to you but you chose to believe the one person negating it as the “true story”! Confirmation bias? It seems like you were just waiting for someone to tell you what you wanted to hear. 

charli an icon! 

Ororo Munroe

i can't believe some people are trying to devalue Charli's impact on pop/hyperpop music... even if you don't enjoy her stuff, it's obvious how influential she's been for the past few years. 

btw "Charli" is one of the best records of the past decade :grr:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Inferno

I f*ck with her aesthetic and her music but I honestly have always found her so much more pretentious than people give her credit for? For all the crap Gaga has gotten over the years for speaking so much on her own vision and impact I feel like a lot of other artists arent very far off at all, yet Gaga takes all the heat from the public like... anyway. Let me put the stan back in its cage. I get that this is an excerpt etc, but i've always felt this way about Charli dating back to her debut. Shes a pretentious alt chick. Pop2 is not good. I can go on.

Sneaky Oliver

Her upcoming single with Rina is, in fact, a transcendental bop so :firega:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Chesescake
6 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I f*ck with her aesthetic and her music but I honestly have always found her so much more pretentious than people give her credit for?

I need some example for the pretentious part.

I think she just interact with her gay fans with the way the gay fans interact with their fav artist :laughga:

PartySick
14 hours ago, dojo said:

sis, hyperpop, along with SOPHIE :samanthac:

14 hours ago, Mister G said:

Hyperpop. 

Oh...so it's her fault :patrizia:

đź–¤

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Oh...so it's her fault :patrizia:

EXCUSE ME? :patrizia:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️