💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joaquin Phoenix's incredible body transformation

Hebi

Featured Posts

hieronymus

It's wild that they'd rather established actors go through insane physical transformations that potentially hinder their health vs hiring other talented actors who look the part already who aren't so famous.

Kulture Kiari
1 minute ago, Chomby said:

It's wild that they'd rather established actors go through insane physical transformations that potentially hinder their health vs hiring other talented actors who look the part already who aren't so famous.

This is always a hard topic that I don't like getting involved in, because there is never a right or wrong answer, but it is called acting at the end of the day. There is also cgi. 

You wouldn't hire Patrizia Reggiani to play Patrizia Reggiani in The House of Gucci. 

hieronymus
Just now, Kulture Kiari said:

This is always a hard topic that I don't like getting involved in, because there is never a right or wrong answer, but it is called acting at the end of the day. There is also cgi. 

You wouldn't hire Patrizia Reggiani to play Patrizia Reggiani in The House of Gucci. 

No, but it's also taking place several decades ago. People can't de-age but they can drop/gain unhealthy amounts of weight to fit a part if the writer/producer/director has a narrow vision of who to cast because they want a name vs a "character" actor who could do just as well if not better and not have to yoyo diet and wreck their heart like Christian Bale or Jared Leto

Shipper

3 hours ago, sillynate said:  Have y’all seen joker? That movie was so sad    I tried to watch it while in the plane and it totally dampened my mood within 10 minutes and then i stopped.   3 hours ago, sillynate said:  Have y’all seen joker? That movie was so sad    

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, Shipper said:

3 hours ago, sillynate said:  Have y’all seen joker? That movie was so sad    I tried to watch it while in the plane and it totally dampened my mood within 10 minutes and then i stopped.   3 hours ago, sillynate said:  Have y’all seen joker? That movie was so sad    

What in the matrix glitch is going on here :samanthac:

I can’t wait for this film! Ari Aster is a genius! Hereditary and Midsommar both should have been nominated for Oscar’s. 

Shipper

Ggd has been acting funky for me on my phone. I switched to duckduck go cause when i use Mozilla firefox it automatically adds like 10 lines of space below when i type and now Duckduck go is acting up on me. I have to reopen my phone browser for this to work. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived