đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

LEAK: Nothing On (But The Radio) (Official Acapella)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
1 hour ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

This song was supposed to be on ARTPOP at first. 

wasn't it supposed to be Born This Way or TFM first? It leaked in 2010

Gaga Lazuli
7 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

wasn't it supposed to be Born This Way or TFM first? It leaked in 2010

Ohhh you’re right!! It was reworked for ARTPOP but wasn't used. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Ohhh you’re right!! It was reworked for ARTPOP but wasn't used. 

The version made for ARTPOP is called Heard it on the radio (I think) based off of the leaks documents from a few years ago :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

VasilisVas

I love nothing on but the radio so much. I don’t get the hype over Brooklyn Nights tho :bear:

CAPRISONGS
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I wonder if we're finally getting ARTPOP leaks now...

How do people even have this? What the source of leaks like this? 

well first hallelujah and now NOTBR, i wonder if anything more from the ARTPOP era will come!!

GagaUnderYou
5 minutes ago, CAPRISONGS said:

well first hallelujah and now NOTBR, i wonder if anything more from the ARTPOP era will come!!

I hope someone puts us out of our misery and drop an entire large file dump of ARTPOP 

Gaga Lazuli
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

The version made for ARTPOP is called Heard it on the radio (I think) based off of the leaks documents from a few years ago :) 

I really hope this reworked version leaks 

Little Monsters Torture Me

HausOfAntonio

Listening to it now makes me think of how well it would’ve fit in ASIB. Imagine it revamped with a DJWS Pop’n’B production… could’ve really slayed and been a great gift to fans. 

Oh wow this is incredible! Makes me so happy to listen to this, as this is one of my favorite Gaga songs! I'm so grateful we have new leaks after all these years. :kiss:

I wonder if this came from a multitrack for Paris Monroe's version. there's a lower harmony missing on this acapella's final chorus. 

7 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I like NOBTR as a pop song by anyone else, but lets be honest - its faaaar too generic for Gaga. I think she made the right choice shelving it. 

I strongly disagree with this type of critique. Gaga has plenty of "generic" songs from The Fame up until Chromatica. Sometimes her strength is in her melodies and delivery. I love Gaga but we shouldn't put her on a pedestal like there's music that's beneath her when her discography has some undeniable low lows. 

MonsterofFame
On 1/20/2022 at 6:23 PM, magichat said:

This is still a hit. I don’t know why she paid it dust. :triggered:

I have to wonder if she shelved it from ARTPOP to avoid more backlash from Madonna and her fans. One of the writers of this song (Billy Steinberg) also wrote Like a Virgin. This would've fueled the flames, as the feud was at an all-time high by Madonna and her fans. She was performing the BTW/Express Yourself mashup during her tour when ARTPOP was being made.

Archived