💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Weekends With Adele" RESCHEDULED

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

The fact that it is not a tour so it cuts a lot of the expenses but yet it's 10 times more expensive for the customers  :ladyhaha: 

Newspapers are right 

Rich people are making a looot of profits thanks to covid 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Lmao, the fans didn't lose anything except the concert experience. :lmao: Y'all out here acting like people will be cooped up in their hotel rooms in LAS VEGAS bored to death. I'd be fuming if I booked a trip to see Gaga and she cancelled last minute, but I'd just find something else to do. It's not the end of the world like some of the theatrics in this thread are making it out to be. 

What I ment was I wouldn’t have gone in the first place ,most people have booked to go and see the artist and if it is postponed and keep their tickets will have to pay again .

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

SevenWonder

There's now an article stating that Adele didn't/doesn't use union musicians. Same article states that Gaga only uses union musicians and is beloved in Vegas.

I love Adele. And I get that she had to cancel. Assuming the article is true, there's no excuse ever to not use union workers. At least not to me. 

https://www.showbiz411.com/2022/01/23/exclusive-adele-was-using-non-union-musicians-in-las-vegas-gig-opposite-of-pro-union-lady-gaga

Cheek 2 Cheek Stan

Probs for the betta adalaide should be careful bout conobra cause that **** kills

Period đŸ©ž

Archived