Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Weekends With Adele" RESCHEDULED

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

Minutes ago Adele took over her Instagram to announce the news, just 2 days before the opening night would have taken place at the Coliseum in Las Vegas.

In the video, she issues her apologies to anyone who bought tickets and already flied to Las Vegas, and promises the dates will be rescheduled.

Adele also states the reason behind the decision is that the show isn't ready yet, as  they suffered from various delays, and many members of her crue got covid.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY-AYtZAgp-/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edit: as many videos on Twitter show, Adele personally took time to DM many of her fans to apologise in first person. She also invited them to visit her own store at Ceasar Palace, where they could be having a gift of their choice. Videos also show the store' staff facetiming Adele with many fans present, and the singer chatting with them.

I personally think this is SO sweet and down to heart from her to do, and I love that she really took time to apoligize and make as much fans as possibile happy, and especially that she chose a more "private" way to do it.

Note: please keep the discussion civil and kind, as always.

Colourful

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster

Why would you wait 2 days before the show if it wasn’t even ready?! 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Suspiria

Can't say I'm convinced by the fake crying lol, but the reasons seem perfectly believable. It's her first "tour" in so long, she doesn't want to put on a show that's not good.

Honestly these last minute cancellations annoy me. People from far away would have booked tickets, hotels and flights to attend. I agree with postponing during Omicron but with only 2 days notice?

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Aussie said:

I agree with postponing during Omicron but with only 2 days notice?

it was supposed to start on Jan 21 so it is only 1 day before show :partysick:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Can't say I'm convinced by the fake crying lol, but the reasons seem perfectly believable. It's her first "tour" in so long, she doesn't want to put on a show that's not good.

How is it fake? She just ****ed over her fans out of so much money, they’re probably gonna be heartbroken, and this is reputation damaging for her. All before 2 days of it’s start date. She has plenty of reasons to be emotional 

pussycat

It isn't ready yet? What? Members getting covid is no excuse imo, by how long the pandemic has been going on an issue like that should have a back up plan? Also it's Vegas, aren't they supposed to be professionals or sum. Weird

1 day before the show to cancel when the stage/production isn't ready is a bit of a cop out. Surely, they knew this weeks ago. 

If she was sick herself, that's a different story. 

Horrible for everyone but hotels and airlines, I assume they were trying very very hard to not cancel, hence 2 days before. Should've had more foresight. Very sorry for those wasting thousands $$

Cameltoe Chariot
29 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Why would you wait 2 days before the show if it wasn’t even ready?! 

29 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

5 minutes ago, pussycat said:

It isn't ready yet? What? Members getting covid is no excuse imo, by how long the pandemic has been going on an issue like that should have a back up plan? Also it's Vegas, aren't they supposed to be professionals or sum. Weird

I'm sorry but it has to be said - some of y'all are acting like sociopaths in this thread :partysick:

Calling her very real emotions in that video "fake" is borderline offensive. And as for last minute cancellations have any of you considered that their was probably a sudden, massive outbreak amongst the crew that caused the rescheduling?

Why is everyone so f*cking cruel and emotionless all the time? It's such a downer :madge:

Archived