Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Weekends With Adele" RESCHEDULED

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, PutiKumi said:

It sucks for the people who got tickets but jesus, we are still in the middle of a pandemia... The ones buying tickets should assume the high risk this means. Things are being cancelled from one day to another everywhere, so imagine in a high production like this where dozens of people are involved. You have the right to complain, sure, but don't make it sound as it was her fault because we don't know anything :trollga:

Your argument goes both ways. I'm not too sure about the value of these shows, but I'd imagine it's somewhere in the 6 to 7 figure ballpark. If something was behind schedule somebody somewhere should have ponied up some money for an increase in productivity in order to get it up to speed. Either that or the schedule was too tight and this was piss poor planning. The people putting this together should have accounted for delays and set the dates accordingly. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is not acceptable, very simply. A lot of you are extreme apologists. 

Every stan who was planning to see Adele have every right to be fuming. Those genuine tears (even if it was extremely painful on her end) does not bring back the money, PTOs, nor flights that people have already spent for. The same way crying won't keep you from passing a fail mark on school. I can't comprehend how people are giving her team a pass and easily forgiving her team when the stans have more (money) to lose. Imagine flying out to vegas, taking all the health risks amidst the pandemic, just to support your fave and see her perform. Have yall not paid for a flight, hotel, or taken off work from your life? It's showing :huntyga: If Gaga did this, I'd give the same reaction. One day is clearly not enough. Logistics and contingency plans must have been in place as the world is aware that COVID still does exist. Arguing and blaming the stan for expecting cancellation risks for attending the show in the middle of the pandemic is just laughable. Her team ain't running a mom&pops shop here, we're talking about multi-million dollar productions, and you're telling me they had no backup plans? Whew. This is completely out of Adele's hand truly, but they could have made it less tragic if it weren't announced within 24 hours going into the show.

00026 † 10000

I’ve said this before if an artist cancels/postpone they should be liable for the cost of any fans loss hotels flights etc 

they would think twice before doing it !!

FentyGa
8 hours ago, Meat said:

How is it comparable? Adele is not the one who’s sick. 

never said it was. i was just correcting the person i replied to. 

Alannah
19 hours ago, Meat said:

And we all know why she did that, yet you guys still mock her after all these years :huntyga:

I don't mock her? I was out thousands of dollars in Vegas after our show was cancelled (which at the time by the venue in November of 2019, her doctor said it was a weird, bronchitis-like virus so she'd be okay which seems sus of that illness to have the nerve of showing up) 40 minutes before the show was supposed to start. I slept outside for two nights in Chicago and cried my eyes out in the street after finding out she broke her hip because I was worried about her. It always sucks when an artist has to cancel, but at the end of the day, the artist needs to be kept safe and healthy. 

Adele cancelling two days before sucks, but not unheard of, even for our fave. There's so many factors in waiting long to cancel, including the crew and front of house staff who are out of pay if she can't perform. Covid is also still very much a huge risk, and while people are out money and heartbroken over not being able to see Adele, it's very clear it couldn't come together safely. Gaga has been postponing due to Covid as well, just with a bit more notice. I'm shocked the Jazz and Piano shows went on, but numbers were much better. 

Alannah
19 hours ago, CRUISING said:

I didn't mean cancel a concert. Literally every artist has. I meant cancel a concert the day before :laughga:

You're right, mine was 40 minutes before. :laughga: Gaga herself was the one sick, though. So it's obvious why she had to cancel. 

While it sucks, Adele made the right call. It was looking much more promising when her dates were announced, there's probably a lot of red tape that delayed the short notice. Idk, I'm still not comfortable with live shows right now, let alone traveling to Vegas. I hope people out cash get some of their money back with either reselling tickets for the new dates or a comped night at their hotel. 

HuffsAhoy
5 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

I’ve said this before if an artist cancels/postpone they should be liable for the cost of any fans loss hotels flights etc 

they would think twice before doing it !!

Lmao, the fans didn't lose anything except the concert experience. :lmao: Y'all out here acting like people will be cooped up in their hotel rooms in LAS VEGAS bored to death. I'd be fuming if I booked a trip to see Gaga and she cancelled last minute, but I'd just find something else to do. It's not the end of the world like some of the theatrics in this thread are making it out to be. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Danny91 said:

All these replies yet some of y’all still have tickets to the Chromatica ball 🙄

what am i supposed to do with them?

thedirtymonster

When you're charging THOUSANDS for tickets, the very least you could do is be prepared and have a show for people who fell for your predatory pricing practices. Totally unprofessional.

Karlillosz
On 1/20/2022 at 3:32 PM, CameltoeKween said:

I'm sorry but it has to be said - some of y'all are acting like sociopaths in this thread :partysick:

Calling her very real emotions in that video "fake" is borderline offensive. And as for last minute cancellations have any of you considered that their was probably a sudden, massive outbreak amongst the crew that caused the rescheduling?

Why is everyone so f*cking cruel and emotionless all the time? It's such a downer :madge:

maybe because we held celebrities to some high standards 

we forget they are humans regardless of fame and money

Karlillosz
1 hour ago, thedirtymonster said:

When you're charging THOUSANDS for tickets, the very least you could do is be prepared and have a show for people who fell for your predatory pricing practices. Totally unprofessional.

thousands ????

who pays that... are these rich people show?

Karlillosz
4 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Lmao, the fans didn't lose anything except the concert experience. :lmao: Y'all out here acting like people will be cooped up in their hotel rooms in LAS VEGAS bored to death. I'd be fuming if I booked a trip to see Gaga and she cancelled last minute, but I'd just find something else to do. It's not the end of the world like some of the theatrics in this thread are making it out to be. 

maybe because its a one timeexperience for some

Karlillosz
20 hours ago, Andreu said:

If the industry or whatever wants to encourage residencies over tours and encourage fans to travel the world to see their fave instead of their fave travelling the world to see their fans the least they can do is not cancel it last minute. There is no excuse for it an there should be some kind of backlash, no matter which artist it is that did this.

this was well said because the fans make the celebrity yet a backlash for cancelling idk 

or what type of backlash are you refering to?

Archived