Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Weekends With Adele" RESCHEDULED

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Levine
9 hours ago, pussycat said:

I feel like she got fcked over or something, I feel sad for her

People already booked flights, hotels, many already where there and you feel sad FOR HER?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
4 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

I'll hold out for new dates, but with my varied work schedule, it may be hard to accommodate a new date. All the best to Adele though! 

i'll take them off your hands if you'd like!

22 minutes ago, Levine said:

People already booked flights, hotels, many already where there and you feel sad FOR HER?

she's clearly very distraught over the ordeal, why can't we feel sad for her?

9 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Can't say I'm convinced by the fake crying lol But come on that crying wasn't real lol

you are gross

Andreu

If the industry or whatever wants to encourage residencies over tours and encourage fans to travel the world to see their fave instead of their fave travelling the world to see their fans the least they can do is not cancel it last minute. There is no excuse for it an there should be some kind of backlash, no matter which artist it is that did this.

LilyLark
47 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i'll take them off your hands if you'd like!

she's clearly very distraught over the ordeal, why can't we feel sad for her?

you are gross

Agree. I do feel bad for Adele, and I also think she needs to fire whoever works for her and was in charge of the situation (even if that makes me sound like a little manager). I feel awful for the fans.  Situations can be nuanced—this is one such case.

bionic
20 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Agree. I do feel bad for Adele, and I also think she needs to fire whoever works for her and was in charge of the situation (even if that makes me sound like a little manager). I feel awful for the fans.  Situations can be nuanced—this is one such case.

People should be fired for catching COVIDÂż

buy bionic

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

People should be fired for catching COVIDÂż

No, because there were delivery delays and the sets weren't complete. There's no way her stage design is anywhere near as complicated as Katy Perrys and if the people who worked on Katy's team were able to put it all together and Adele's were not...then the people working for Adele f*cked up imo.

And I'm not talking about your everyday worker...more like the people in charge.

FentyGa
4 hours ago, CRUISING said:

I didn't mean cancel a concert. Literally every artist has. I meant cancel a concert the day before :laughga:

she has:ladyhaha:

my london joanne tour show got cancelled 2 days before lol

Teletubby

why do they reschedule all dates?  they could just postpone first 2-3 weeks, but if there's a bigger problem that they can't solve in that time, then it should be postponed earlier, not 1 day before show.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕀ. ☁eternal enemyđŸŒ©ïžïœĄËšâ€

Roseblud Kisses
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Totally different. That was AFTER she had already finished 49 shows. She was ready to finish the rest of the JWT but her fibromyalgia deteriorated. 

Adele cancelling before it even began is poor planning, bad management and deceptive communication.

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

It all felt extremely rushed from the beginning tbh, no wonder it's turning out so messy, she was only in it for a quick cash grab.

Pennywise

I do not feel sorry at all for people who already spent money to go to Vegas to see her because since I don't have the money to go see Gaga, others' suffering is music to my ears :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

old sanuk

Such a waste
. I never need or care about a “show”; just the artist performing with an orchestra suffices.  Reference: Judy Garland at Carnegie Hall 1961 recording, regarded as one of if not the best of all time concerts.

It sucks for the people who got tickets but jesus, we are still in the middle of a pandemia... The ones buying tickets should assume the high risk this means. Things are being cancelled from one day to another everywhere, so imagine in a high production like this where dozens of people are involved. You have the right to complain, sure, but don't make it sound as it was her fault because we don't know anything :trollga:

5 hours ago, FentyGa said:

How is it comparable? Adele is not the one who’s sick. 

Archived