đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Weekends With Adele" RESCHEDULED

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

pussycat
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

I'm sorry but it has to be said - some of y'all are acting like sociopaths in this thread :partysick:

Calling her very real emotions in that video "fake" is borderline offensive. And as for last minute cancellations have any of you considered that their was probably a sudden, massive outbreak amongst the crew that caused the rescheduling?

Why is everyone so f*cking cruel and emotionless all the time? It's such a downer :madge:

Babe calm down n read my 2nd response xx

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
26 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

How is it fake? She just ****ed over her fans out of so much money, they’re probably gonna be heartbroken, and this is reputation damaging for her. All before 2 days of it’s start date. She has plenty of reasons to be emotional 

13 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I'm sorry but it has to be said - some of y'all are acting like sociopaths in this thread :partysick:

Calling her very real emotions in that video "fake" is borderline offensive. And as for last minute cancellations have any of you considered that their was probably a sudden, massive outbreak amongst the crew that caused the rescheduling?

Why is everyone so f*cking cruel and emotionless all the time? It's such a downer :madge:

I supported her in my comment? I think her reasons are very understandable and I believe its true. I'm sure she is very upset and worried about this. But come on that crying wasn't real lol

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I supported her in my comment? I think her reasons are very understandable and I believe its true. I'm sure she is very upset and worried about this. But come on that crying wasn't real lol

Fake crying is dropping water from a bottle onto your face lmao. Unless you have evidence of her doing that, your case makes no sense

7 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

But come on that crying wasn't real lol

Looks real to me and why wouldn't it be? That's a pretty shitty situation to be in, anyone would be crying, let alone someone as nice as Adele.

The ****? I run a restaurant and we don’t know if we will be able to operate a normal shift the next day due to people with covid, supplies etc. It’s hard out there for people trying to put on a regular shift/show when you yourself don’t know how much of a staff or how much supplies you will have the next day(even though you have done everything you can to hire and order supplies). 

Give Her A Break. 

HuffsAhoy

It's totally believable that folks on her crew/team have gotten covid. A few weeks ago, most of the Cirque shows shut down because of breakthrough cases. It sucks for people who had plans to attend, but Vegas is an exciting place to be anyway. Get drunk, hit the clubs, and go see a Cirque show :vegas: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

TimisaMonster

I'm getting mixed feelings about this...

1) It could be she's not mentally ready to tale the stage again and has been dreading opening night :saladga:

2) Her staff/Vegas team really did get sick with COVID so she can't perform. Wouldn't there be someone who can take their place in the interim? Like...the show must go on right?:gum:

3) Something happened behind the scenes we aren't being told...I doubt any "stage" setup is the delay here...or even basic rehearsals shouldn't be that hard.:reductive:

This is most unfortunate for people who spent thousands on flights, hotels, and tickets to see her...I would still go to Vegas and not waste my money but I'd just go do other activities while there. However, it would mean people would have to make a 2nd trip just to try and see her again... :giveup:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Mister G

Damn that sucks. You can see by her expressions that she’s just completely heartbroken over this. Adele is more humble than some people give her credit for so people thinking she’s fake should check themselves to see if they’re the fake ones. I said what I said.

Juanlittlem

I can't imagine how most of the fans feel about this. Like yeah you can see Vegas but Im sure the main reason of going there was Adele.

Im curious as to why they would announce it so late 'cause there seems to be a conflict there with "we got stuff delayed" + "the crew got covid"

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

thatfoxyfeeling

Not gonna lie I’d be fuming if I paid for flights and accommodation just for my concert to be cancelled with 2 days notice. Like honestly this is Adele, I think the majority would be happy if it was just her on stage without any production they’re coming to see you. 

I had tix for tomorrow and it sucks she cancelled so late. Fortunately though I’m a 5 hour drive from Vegas so it’s not as impactful as it would be for others. I’m just gonna make a weekend out of it and see what happens as far as new dates.

OT: I saw Katy last weekend and it gave me hope that Adele would pull through. Hope she is able to bounce back soon. 

At this point people should know if you buy tickets to a show it can be canceled at any time (even before Covid if the artist got sick for example). Buying tickets, transportation, etc. is just the risk you take in planning it. I hope her fans are understanding!

Archived