💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Utada Hikaru new album OUT NOW

Mocchi

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Omg, I can't believe she gave us a disco bop. Been a fan since her album Heart Station in 2008. Beautiful voice

1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

Love her, one of the best, and not only in Japanese music 

Yeah!!! If she released any of her japanese albums in english she would be a global diva right now! Too bad her two english albums were her weakest :selena:

2 minutes ago, Queen Chucky said:

Omg, I can't believe she gave us a disco bop. Been a fan since her album Heart Station in 2008. Beautiful voice

Right? I wasn't expecting such a disco bop after Hatsukoi!

I became a fan in 2001 with Distance. Oh god, the "fight" back then between Distance and Ayumi Hamasaki's A BEST was one of the best moments in music history

1 hour ago, PutiKumi said:

Yeah!!! If she released any of her japanese albums in english she would be a global diva right now! Too bad her two english albums were her weakest :selena:

the first one was not bad, I can hardly remember her second one though

but does she need to sing in english in order to be successful ? I mean, I have the impression people around the world pay less and less importance to the language if they like the music (K-pop and italian Maneskin are are 2 notable example... Thank you Spotify)

anyway, I really hope she is hoing to release her album on vinyl someday (she did not so far, did she?) 

Her music (specially the latest albums) would sound beautifully IMO

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

BBhomemaker

Just started to listen to her some days ago, a friend made me listen to pink blood and thought it was very great, light and sensual. I have to listen to this album i wanna hear more !

7 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

the first one was not bad, I can't hardly remember her second one though

but does she need to sing in english in order to be successful ? I mean, I have the impression people around the world pay less and less importance to the language if they like the music (K-pop and italian Maneskin are are 2 notable example... Thank you Spotify)

anyway, I really hope she is hoing to release her album on vinyl someday (she did not so far, did she?) 

Her music (specially the latest albums) would sound beautifully IMO

Yeah, that's an issue I always had with japanese music. They have created one of the best sounds in the world but never succeeded globally. I always thought it was a language thing, but after seeing how successful K-pop has become nowadays I don't know... Maybe it was just their decision or marketing strategy.

About her albums in vinyl... She just released her whole discography :vegas:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/person/193854

1 minute ago, PutiKumi said:

Yeah, that's an issue I always had with japanese music. They have created one of the best sounds in the world but never succeeded globaly. I always thought it was a language thing, but after seeing how successful K-pop has become nowadays I don't know... Maybe it was just their decision or marketing strategy

About her albums in vinyl... She just released her whole discography :vegas:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/person/193854

my wallet :giveup:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

RAMROD

As a long time fan since Cubic U days, I am glad the new album is an improvement for me personally, haven't really feeling her vibe since Sakura Nagashi, since it was very sappy and it just won't stop for a few years after, which I really believe was the reflection of her own life at the time. Hence, I feel relieved that she can produces more upbeat songs again, which I believe is also a reflection of her current life and mental state, this new single in particular most likely telling a piece of her own story too. Glad she can finally feel happy again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PoshLife

Been a fan since around 2004. I definitely recommend people check out the album, there are several songs in mostly or all English for anyone who's turned off by the language barrier. "Find Love" is my personal favorite on the album, though "Bad Mode" and "One Last Kiss" are also really good, upbeat songs.

Here's a great live performance of Find Love from a couple days ago:

Archived