💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Nicki Minaj harassment suit is not over, it’s just moving to California

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A week after Nicki Minaj was dismissed from a harassment lawsuit filed by her husband’s rape accuser, a lawyer for plaintiff Jennifer Hough says the “Beam Me Up Scotty” rapper isn’t off the hook yet.

Speaking to a federal magistrate judge at a hearing Thursday, the lawyer claimed the only reason Minaj was voluntarily dropped from the civil litigation filed in the Eastern District of New York was because jurisdictional issues require Hough to move her claims against Minaj to a different coast.

“We plan to refile it in a court with proper jurisdiction,” Hough’s lawyer Seven N. Gordon told Judge James R. Cho.
Gordon later identified California as the proper venue because Minaj, whose legal name is Onika Tanya Maraj, now lives in the Golden State with her husband and co-defendant in the case, Kenneth Petty.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/nicki-minaj-harassment-suit-husband-rape-accuser-california-1287978/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Roughhouse Dandy

Good. This issue needs to be properly resolved. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Jewels n Drugs

wheres the evidence

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ProdigyARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

wheres the evidence

it’s in the public court documents,

you can look em up 

Bleachella
1 hour ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

wheres the evidence

what do you get from defending a woman who is married to a rapist AND has worked with pedophiles? quickly 

Archived