Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gwyneth Paltrow launches 'Hands Off My Vagìna' candle

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Goop founder, Gwyneth Paltrow, revealed her new “Hands Off My Vagina” scent on Thursday.

The $75 candle features notes of coconut milk and Damascena roses mixed with raw vanilla, hinoki cypress and hints of toasted cacao “for added depth and sensuality,” according to the website.

In honor of the anniversary of Roe v. Wade on January 22, the brand will donate $25 from the sale of each votive to the ACLU Foundation’s Reproductive Freedom Project until the candle sells out or July 1, whichever occurs first.

“The word ‘vagina’ holds a lot of power. And yet, there is a recurring need to say: Hands off. Hands off our vaginas in any context where they’re not invited. Your reproductive organs; your choice,” Paltrow wrote on Instagram.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Shipper

Wait, so it is a 50$ candle? I mean, it is for a good cause and all but then, $75 dollars for a candle? 

How big is that candle?

:triggered:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

MadreMonster

I’m all for companies donating but it’s such a tricky way to get out of taxes by up charging the donation into the price :huntyga:

Just donate $25 to the ACLU yourself and make companies pay their taxes.

RAMROD

She is really in on the Vagina marketing

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pennywise

Everything I've ever learned about that woman's vagina has been against my will :madge:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
Just now, Pennywise said:

Everything I've ever learned about that woman's vagina has been against my will :madge:

with all the vagina stuff she must probably have a bomb ass p$$y tho :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

RAYA.core

darn. i have seen vulva soap bars so i was teased to see a candle that may also look like one

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

She is a snake oil salesman.  $75 for a candle - get outa here.  Also, ever watch her skincare routine video on Vogue YouTube???  Everything she does is literally BAD for her skin, yet she’s selling incredibly expensive skincare under her brand.  Smh   

Archived