Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Charli XCX x Rina Sawayama - Beg For You (SNIPPET)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I'm actually surprised by how pong it's taken them to collab considering they've been friends since at least Pop 2.

They look gorgeous in the video. I am slightly disappointed by how obvious and simple the sample is, but it does sound good. Still very hyped.

Suspiria
39 minutes ago, Jester said:

Why is recycling music so big these days :messga:

It's pretty much impossible to come up with a new melody at this point. So rather than try desperately to hide it a lot of artists are just embracing it.

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Jester said:

more streams on spotify... because people can churn out hits much quicker this way.

huttont

I wish they didn’t sample something so directly. It’s gonna slap but I would’ve liked to have seen something completely new 

Danny Milk
2 hours ago, Jester said:

one word: nostalgia

I guess it doesn't really matter

Omg, I am getting goosebumps! Love Cry for you and I am loving the snippet.

I hope Gaga does a real Charlie and Rina collabs. Not remixes

COME ON GAYS!!

PawsUpJago

I love this! 

Who cares about sampling the melody, especially when by the sound of the production it is kinda intentionally made to sound like a UK pop chart throwback 

It's tongue in cheek with Charli, some of you are acting like she is pretending she wrote the melody and we've never heard Cry For You before 😂

PawsUpJago

Also people coming for Charli for copying sounds embarrassing when the main melodies throughout Cry For You are also "copies" from very famous songs that preceded it. 🤦‍♂️ It's very clear that people just want to rag on Charli on this site it seems 

Lona Delery

i wish the centerpiece of the song wasnt a sample :rip: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

VasilisVas

I love September’s cry for you, but Ed Sheeran’s bad habits literally sounds like cry for you and all y’all dragged it. Now that Rina and Charli are doing it, it slaps and is ok? The double standard is crazy in here :oops:

Archived