Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes' Shinigami Eyes on Jan 26

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The latest in-game event for Rocket League will be called "Neon Nights", featuring music and cosmetics themed around the singer Grimes.
In anticipation of her new album, BOOK 1, and its single "Shinigami Eyes", the singer has partnered up with the car-football game to promote her brand and music.

Neon Nights will give players the chance to unlock Grimes-themed items to pimp their rides, available only through new Event Challenges:
"Player of Games" player anthem
"Shinigami Eyes" player anthem
GRIMES gravitator
Space Queen topper
Braided trail
Grimes decal
Grimes wheels
Grimes player banner
Fireworks (multichrome) universal decal
Uncanny boost

The event will run from January 26th to February 8th, with "Shinigami Eyes" releasing on January 26th.
source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I don't care about the rest, but give me those Shinigami Eyes :pray:

Spoiler

I was honestly affraid she'd scrap it like last minute

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

gagaohlala

Omgggg if this is official I’m so hyped, I really thought it would be scrapped 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Teletubby

it means SHINIGAMI EYES JAN 26

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
Just now, LG666 said:

wasnt this supposed to come out like years ago lmao

She recorded music video but everything was behind schedule because she was recording TV show, then she said that they use new technology in video and that is why it takes so long. Later she decided that she doesn't want Shinigami Eyes to be the first single, she wanted something artsy. She talked with her label and decided to record another video in October to compare both and release one and she chose Player Of Games to be released first.

RAYA.core
8 hours ago, Kitsch said:

It’s her Farmville era :firega:

I was goin to say, you have the mobile game era too haha

IMG_0164.0.0.PNG

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

I don't know why I'm just seeing this but YYYAAAASSSSSSSSS, WE WONNNNN!!!!!!! Another win for the girls and gays, truly, we can't stop winning!

Archived