💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Born This Way?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

For sure, I do. Its in my top 3 favorite albums from Gaga.
I really like the era and especially the videos from this era.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

AURAOFSHEISSE

Its her best album visually, sonically, lyrically,aesthetically. :glamourpuss:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Yes, it the album where she managed to shine entirely imo. From the unique production (not sounding like anything else at the time and even arguably today), the message, the boldness, the lyrics, her complete rage of vocals and the amazing visuals that belonged perfectly to the world she built with the music. I wouldn't say it's an album with zero skips but it definitely is so strong together to be called a masterpiece.

It's the album that is the closest to being her magnum-opus. I feel like she has yet to make her magnum-opus though... wishful thinking maybe :oops:

BiblicalS3NSE

It's her best album but I fear she "outdid" herself with it. She really gave it her all. AP and Joanne had good ideas and showed some exploration but weren't as strong as BTW. Last time I was listening to HML and just thought..."wow, this is what Chromatica wanted to be but failed"! That track alone transports you to another planet! Don't even get me started on MTN and TEOG...:pray:

Matt. 6:10

djfreemymind

I think it's my favorite album ever (maaaybe tied w/ Frank Ocean's Channel Orange). I love how it centers around reconciling queer identity (or just identity as a whole) with past + present trauma, Christianity, the patriarchy, and government (and thus state-sanctioned violence).

If Chromatica saved me, Born This Way made me. I would not be who I am today without it. 

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

Blown Away

The album is really great. Tied for top 2 with The Fame Monster.

The song itself is okay. Very overrated. The other singles were better and at least 5 album tracks are better too. But she made the right decision making it the lead single.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Do we like it? Gurl, it changed lots of lives, included mine. Of course we do! 

I am here waiting to whoever says otherwise :interestinga:

Sugar Baby
1 hour ago, BiblicalS3NSE said:

It's her best album but I fear she "outdid" herself with it. She really gave it her all. AP and Joanne had good ideas and showed some exploration but weren't as strong as BTW. Last time I was listening to HML and just thought..."wow, this is what Chromatica wanted to be but failed"! That track alone transports you to another planet! Don't even get me started on MTN and TEOG...:pray:

I agree with this 

actually I remember thinking she ran out of ideas with ARTPOP cause she did A LOT of things in BTW era (sonically and Visually) 

Archived